Hp is also known by the name of Hewlett- Packard Company is an American multinational information technology company which has its headquarter located at Palo Alto, California. The company provides vast range of services to its consumers as Hardware, software as well the related services to the consumers in various sectors. HP develops a vast range of printers, scanners, digital cameras, calculators and laptops, computers for and for the small business use, As it is commonly used by people of the different age group there can be at times they have some concerns associated with it as, HP laptop not workingwhich can be taken care by the individual at its end or same can be sorted out with the help of the technician
how to fix hp laptop not working
HP Laptop not working When an individual comes across a concern that the Laptop is not starting or one is not able to access the documents one can try to take the steps which are laid as follow
If the HP Laptop is on try to turn off the same and close its lid and one should also ensure that the cables as well the accessories are also removed , Unplug the Laptops adaptor and the position it should be is upside down
- Remove the battery which can be taken out easily by going with the arrows, if the individual is getting baffled one can seek help from the community as well ,if HP Laptop is not working
- The individual is required to press the power button for 15 seconds and then release the same
- Reconnect the HP laptops power adaptor
- Now one has to turn off the computer by pressing the laptops power button and also ensure that the battery is still not installed and then one will be able to see Windows desktop this will make you analyse that the Laptop has reset
- Hit on start and then shut down in order to power off your computer tis id to be done to get the battery reinstalled after turning it on one will be able to use the HP Laptop , if Hp Laptop not working even after taking the above mentioned steps seek help from the technician.
HP pavilion laptop not working
If your HP laptop doesn’t work, you are suggested to do a system search for troubleshooting. Click on VIEW ALL in the new window and select HARDWARE AND DEVICES. A hard reset is ideal for you to deal with the non-functional keyboard; it won’t remove any of your data on your computer. Don’t you know how to do this? No problem! Just follow the below-mentioned steps if your HP Pavilion laptop keyboard not working. It applies to you if you cannot go to Advanced Startup Options panel.
HP laptop touch screen not working
If operated in improper humidity, temperature, lights or other conditions, some HP pavilion laptops get stuck in their touchscreen. A considerable portion of the HP Pavilion laptops come with capacitive touch-screen technology, but not all. The same problem sometimes occurs owing to incorrect installation or un-installation. You may also face this problem if you have gone through the automatic update for NVidia drivers. This is how do you fix HP laptop touch screen not working.
HP pavilion keyboard not working
- Turn off the HP Pavilion laptop
- Remove it from any docking station or port replicator
- Disconnect all the external devices that are unnecessary
- Unplug the AC adapter
- Remove the battery from the battery compartment
- Now you are suggested to press and hold the POWER button
- Do it for 20 seconds and insert the battery, AC adapter
- Turn on the computer
- Use the arrow key to start Windows normally
HP pavilion laptop keyboard and touchpad not working
The touchpad malfunctions, most of the times, occur due to faulty drivers. The software is designed to help the hardware, and it is a well-known fact. If you are under the same circumstances, select Update Driver Software after making a right-click on the HID-compliant touch screen. It will scan Microsoft’s database if you search automatically for updated driver software. If HP Pavilion laptop keyboard and touchpad are not working, turn off the computer by holding the POWER BUTTON for a few seconds. Then, turn the computer back on. Repeat this process 2 or 3 times until you see the Preparing Automatic Repair screen. It will resolve the problem on your keyboard.