Gmail is one of the top-rated email services used by the billions of users across the world. It is one of the fastest and secure ways to send and receive emails. Users can access Gmail on all kinds of devices and also configure with other email services. One can easily download the Gmail app on their Smartphone and enjoy every single feature. But sometimes users also confront Gmail not working problems whenever they use their Gmail account on their iPhone.
How to fix Gmail app not working on iPhone network error ?
Have you been trying to access mail via Gmail app on your iPhone? But continue getting a message “Network Error – The network request has timed out”? And when you click on Retry, it shows the same message again. Then there are several factors could behind this problem. To fix this problem, you can follow the below steps:
Step #1 - Reset Network Settings
- First of all, open the Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap on General.
- Scroll down to Reset.
- Now tap on Reset Network Settings.
- Now enter your passcode and then again tap a Reset Network Settings to confirm the action.
Step #2 - Delete the Gmail account and Re-add
- Open your iPhone Settings and then tap on the Accounts & Passwords.
- Now tap on the Account that you want to delete.
- Tap on Delete Account.
- Now again tap on Delete Account tab to confirm.
- After that, re-add the Gmail account on your iPhone to complete the process.
Now try to access your Gmail account on your iPhone. It will definitely resolve the network error problem in your iPhone.