Microsoft user's many times complaints that their Microsoft app doesn’t work and because of this they are facing issues in the working. This issue occurs because of various reasons and can be solved by the methods provided below.
Solve microsoft app store not working queries with the provided methods
So. for solving microsoft app store not working issues, the below mentioned steps needs to be followed by the user:
First of all the user should adjust their date and time on the device in which the user is facing this issue. For doing this the user should follow the below mentioned steps:
- -press the windows as well as the W key simultaneously.
- -by doing this a dialogue will open in which the user should select the date and time menu.
- -now, click on the change date and time menu and from there select the correct time zone according to the region in which the user is residing.
User should also disable the proxy connections from the device so as to solve the issue. Therefore, for doing this the steps given below needs to be followed :
- -select the windows and the W key simultaneously for opening the internet options.
- -from there select the internet properties menu.
- -then click on the connections menu and further select the LAN settings option.
- -the user then should uncheck the proxy server menu and lastly should select ok.
Therefore, by these steps the user will solve their microsoft app not working issues on their device. These two above mentioned methods are the best way to solve this particular issue. These steps are easy but should be followed in the correct way so that no further problem is faced by the user.
On the other hand, if the user is facing issues related to microsoft not working then also they can try their hand on the above stated methods and can easily solve this particular issue whenever they wish to. Also, for this purpose the representatives can be contacted by the user.