Disable Cookies in Firefox Before telling the process to disable cookies, let's talk about what is a computer cookie? Computer cookies are the small files that are stored in your computer. These cookies are specially designed to hold a large amount of data to a specific client or website and that can be used either by web server or client computer and Mozilla Firefox is a free open source web browser to the computer or phone, developed by Mozilla Foundation. It can easily work on all common operating system like: windows, Linux, Mac OS etc.
As Cookies are the small stored files of your system through the websites visit and it also contains information about perticular visit and login status like: user name and password etc, it may caused account lock and some more technical errors when user changed the current information i.e. differ from the saved details for example password change. Now from the Mozilla Firefox customer service experience know that how to change cookies status.
How to Block Tracking Cookies in Firefox
- To block cookies in Mozilla Firefox user have to follow some steps:
- First click on Menu button of Mozilla Firefox and click on option button.
- Now select the privacy panel there.
- Now under the ‘history’ heading on displayed page find ‘Firefox will:’ subheading and then choose ‘Use custom Setting for history’.
- Uncheck mark from ‘Accept cookies from sites’ in order to disable cookies in Mozilla Firefox.
- In case user are trying to troubleshoot cookies problem, just set subheading, ‘Accept third party cookies’ under History to ‘Never’.
- Now close the Mozilla Firefox, the changes will be made automatically now.
In this way user can block computer cookies from Mozilla Firefox without any problem as these steps are quite simple and easy to follow. But in case they face any difficulty to perform this operation, Mozilla Firefox Customer Service is also there to help them in every possible way. The Mozilla Firefox customer service executives are highly trained and educated and always ready to solve the entire problems quickly in a proper way. The customer support is not only responsible to provide solution related to cookies only, but it also provides solution regarding all issues of Mozilla Firefox.