Google Authenticator always provides the extra level of the security that is the modality of a two-step verification code using for the time-based one-time Password Algorithm. At times, people get affected with Google Authenticator not working on Android that comes due to havoc technical glitches such as how to fix when Authenticator not working, how to generate backup code, use back-up codes, or if you don’t know how to log-in it, you will get the complete tutorial to fix it at here soon.
Major reason for Google Authenticator not working on Android
- Check the Network Connectivity
- Check the Setting issue
- Sometimes Rebooting the Phone
- Try to disable Google Authenticator for an account
Recommended steps to fix Google Authenticator not working on Android
This is absolutely right that Google Authenticator always helps to secure your Google account the device, but in case you face any trouble and don’t know what to do, it is important to know that why Google Authenticator not working on Android just like it was expected to work fine. It would be perfect to have a backup in case the app stops working and after that, you don’t have access to your device. At this, you must generate the back up as we have discussed already that you can use in various devices to try to fix it promptly.
- Firstly turn on your device and go to the Google Authenticator app.
- Select the time and press the next button.
- Check out the sync option to make sure that it has synced properly
- If not synced properly then you might face trouble with Google Authenticator.
- Now Launch an app and tap the menu button and then go to the settings for the time correction for codes that you can sync at the end of the task.
- Once the Sync is done, it will be directed you to use your Verification Code for Sign In and fix Google Authenticator stop working on Android issue
Google Authenticator always provides the extra level of the security that is the modality of a two-step verification code using for the time-based one-time Password Algorithm. At times, people get affected with Google Authenticator not working that comes due to havoc technical glitches such as how to fix when Authenticator not working, how to generate backup code, use back-up codes, or if you don’t know how to log-in it, you will get the complete tutorial to fix it at here soon.
Log in to Google Authenticator Using Backup Codes:
When it comes to set up the Authenticator app, there will be an alternative to create a backup code that you can use to secure it. But unfortunately, if you are unable to log-in to Google Authenticator using backup code, you need to solve it using simply tutorial with ease.
- At first, visit Google account using its correct email address and password simply and go to the settings.
- Select manage your Google account option and then tap on the security showing on the same page at the top.
- You can select the two-step verification option where you need to sign-in your Google Authenticator.
- You will see an option for the backup codes that you can click on set if not done that and then paste that code to keep somewhere.
- If you have used code then click on the get new code option that you do when you aren’t able to log-in.
- Now you can click on the 8 digits backup codes to enter into the field and then close those windows finally.
How to Generate Backup Codes on Android?
- If you are the user of an Android device and want to generate backup code, you need to strive to understand some basic things provided by our technicians.
- Beforehand, turn on your Android device and then go to the settings and select Google app to manage Google account.
- Click on the security option on the left navigation panel and then select the sign-in tab and click on 2 step verification.
- Select the backup code option and then click on the setup or show codes that you can print or download your codes to save it at the safe place on your device eventually.
How to Use Backup Codes?
If you have taken back-up of 8 digit codes, but don’t know how to use it, you will learn easiest trick to clear your mind instantly.
- Firstly, visit Google account sign-in page and enter the correct email address and password to access.
- You can locate the code to enter when it asked for the verification code and then you can simply click on the more option.
- You can select the log-in button to enter the code that you have received on your device due to register it to receive the code.
- Now you can select 8 digit back codes and then enter your back code into the correct field at the end of the task.
By this way, if you want further help and proper information about the Google Authentication code, you should feel free to contact our tech support team at any time. With the belief of giving customer the immediate and quick result of user issue so never miss a chance to offer the most reliable, authentic, trust worthy and well grounded service which user will not get anywhere. Fortuneserve technical team values customer time as well money by giving user most quick and valid response effectively immediately.