Google play store is an app which is used for downloading any thing on user device. It is an open source which is freely available on the Internet. With the help of Google play user can access so many application as there are so many application are available on The Google play store.
What to do when Google play store unable to retrieve any information from server
When people use Google play store then they may face Google play store is not running on device. If user are getting google play store error retrieving information from server then they need to fix an issue. Expert describing some steps which will help to resolve all problem. User will have to look on these steps:
- First of all, user will have to go for Phone settings.
- Go for Application option then click on manage applications.
- Now they will have to select “ALL” option.
- After that they need to scroll down then click on the Google play store.
- Then click on the Force stop then select OK.
- Here they are required to select the “clear data” then click on the OK button.
- Now need to click on the back button to get the back application list.
- After that click to need on Google service framework.
- Now click on the Force stop then OK.
- Again user will have to click on the Clear data.
- Finally they need to reboot the device.
Get prompt help through Google play store support team
If user are facing any issue while using Google play then need to contact Google Play Customer Service. Google provides highly experienced technician who is having full knowledge about Google play store support and products. They are always ready for customer help. They will provide the best and effective solution to the user.
Instant solution through Google Play contact support
If customer have experience any technical issue while using Google play then they need to contact google play technical support phone number. User fully able to take direct help from Google play technician after making convey on this number. They are always available for customer help & happy to assist user.