Does anybody want to claim the refund against the app in Google Play Store? Then they need to act fast, don’t let the time to run because the claim can be done within the two hours after purchasing the apps.
Get the exclusive way to claim the refund from Google Play Store
If user downloade an app from Google Play Store and not satisfied with the features. Then what they will do? Obviously, User will claim for refund and for the same, will hunt for the procedure “How to get a refund from Google Play Store” Then follow the steps listed below and execute the same in an effective manner.
Follow the effective way to get the refund from Google Plays Store
- Open Google Play Store on your device.
- Move to My Account followed by the Menu section.
- Select the app which user want to claim for refund from the Account section.
- After selecting the app, tap on Refund.
- Thereafter, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process. On the off chance, if user got stuck a mid the process, then take an experts help advice by contacting Google Play support. The team will provide the complete solution to such issues.
Note: - User can claim for refund, within 2 hrs after purchasing the app.
However, if two hour period is passed away, then user won’t see the refund link. Now they have to go for alternate method. Here customer need to contact the developer of the concerned app and for the same, open Google Play Store and enter the app name (concern developer) in the search bar. Select an app from the search list and then tap on more. Read the details carefully and get contact details of the Developer.
On the off chance, if customer unable to find the Developer, so they can take assistance help from the Google team by dialing on Google Play refund phone number. The team will provide the effective solution to such issues. They will make the process simpler and with their assistance, customer can easily claim the refund against the app.