The use of an Android phone has been reaching a different level and this rise includes lots of problems for the users whether it’s virus or ads. There is plenty of Android application are present at the Play Store that infected with certain types of virus and malware. A lot of unknown activities and malware-spreading apps look for the way to steal the personal information of the users using their Android device and the advertiser push ads with the apps in multiple ways. It is important to get away such kind of virus and it will be only possible when you will remove these pop ads from your Android phone. There are multiple methods to remove pop ads on Android phone and one can apply in a very simple way.
Recommended simple steps to remove malicious apps and viruses on your Android phone:
In this article, you will learn about the step by step process to remove the pop-up ads from your Android phone.
Step 1: Uninstall the Malicious Apps from Android
The malicious apps may also cause viruses in your Android phones and the only way to resolve this problem is to uninstall the malicious app that is installed on your Android phones. For this, you can follow the below instructions:
- First of all, open the Settings of your Android phone.
- Now scroll down to Apps and then open it.
- A list of the app will be opened and then find the malicious app. Malicious apps always appear with a different name as compared to other apps and you can simply identify them.
- Now select that app you wish to uninstall and then tap on the Uninstall tab.
- After that, confirm the option by selecting the OK tab.
- Now the malicious app will be uninstalled from your Android phone and then restart your device to complete the uninstallation process.
Step 2: Use Malware bytes to Remove Malicious Apps and Viruses
Malware bytes are a popular anti-Malware bytes app that is known for its best in class malware removal features. It is capable to remove any kind of malware in your device as compared to other applications. You can easily disable pop-ups on android phone along with the Malware bytes with the help of Malware bytes by following the below steps:
- First of all, you will require installing Malware bytes in your Android phone from the Play Store.
- After completing the installation, tap on the Open tab to open the Malware bytes app.
- Now you need to set up the Malware bytes in your phone and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
- Tap on Got it tab.
- Now Malwarebytes will ask for your permission in order to scan your device and then tap on Give Permission option.
- Tap on Allow to confirm the permission to access multiple files on your device.
- Now take a full scan of your Android phone and then tap on Fix it now if any malware found.
- After that, Remove the Selected tab to remove the founded malware and then restart your Android phone.
Step 3: Reset the Browser Settings to Remove Unwanted Ads and Pop-ups
Pop ads also appear due to your browser that you use in your Android phone and it is always a better option to reset your browser setting. By resetting your browser’s settings, you can simply remove all the cookies, caches and other settings. You can also remove pop ads on Android phone after resetting your browser settings and if you don't know how to reset browser settings, then follow the below steps:
- Open your Android phone’s Settings.
- Tap on Apps from the scroll-down menu.
- Now look for the Chrome app or your preferred browser and then tap on it.
- Tap on Storage.
- Now tap on the Manage Storage option.
- Tap on the Clear all data tab.
- Now confirm the action by selecting the OK option.
- After that, your Chrome app will be reset to the default settings and then restart your Android phone to complete the process.
With the help of the above-given steps, you can easily stop pop-ups on my android phone in a very quick and effective way. If you are still not capable to remove pop ads or have any other kind of query, then you can directly contact the support team where you can find the best solutions on all sorts of problems.