HP is the brand name of laptops, printers, desktops and other parable devices. Among these HP printer has gained the much market share because of its excellent quality and services. In every second offices and homes HP printer is being used to print the important documents. As to print the paper it is necessary to get connected to internet. So user can go for LAN connectivity, Modem or WI-FI as well. So when it comes to password it is obvious to set a password for its access. So often user find it difficult to how to change Wi-Fi on printer hp.
Recommended steps to change Wi-Fi password on HP Printer
Changing the password is not very touch. Users just have to go to their control panel in their system. However here we are also providing the detailed step by step information for changing HP printer WI-FI password.
First Click on "Start."
- Then Click on "Control Panel."
- Now click the "Devices and Printers" icon.
- Here Right-click your wireless HP printer icon.
- Click "Properties."
- Now you change the Wi-Fi password
- Enter your previous password
- Then put your new password
- Re-enter your new password for confirmation.
- Here your Wi-Fi password for HP printer will be changed successfully
User can also contact to hp printer technician to get and avail the instant support. They will help in fixing the issues as soon as possible through online remote support. So that you don’t face any shot of difficulty while using HP printer at your work stations and homes.