Microsoft word is most important in terms of word processor developed by Microsoft. It is the office productivity application software used by users. Suddenly, the users have to face some common issues due to which Microsoft word does not work fine. So when you face any issue with Microsoft word, there might be several causes behind such kind of issues. If you figure out the accurate cause, you might be resolved this problem instantly.
What to do to fix when Microsoft word not responding? Learn the recommended steps to fix it
The application that you are using might be faced with an error when you read the message that your Microsoft not working but to fix this kind of issue in Microsoft world, you need to start some basic troubleshooting methods to get this issue fixed appropriately.
Method No-1: Work with Task Manager (Is RAM overloaded?):
This is a method where you find everything to stands wherever you are and understand the task management platform to solve this error. You can check out the memory storage that helps you to track your team’s tasks remotely. You need to check out the RAM using 250MB and some of the other RAM has use of all running processes that might be less than 2 GB. When you make this as based to resolve the problem, it might be positive most often.
So let’s troubleshoot it now to resolve:
- First of all, you should open the task manager and then shut down MS Word and then move to the next.
- You can try to see the disk usage that is most possible 100% and when you see this kind of error which means the world is not responding due to overload.
- Select your RAM and delete the cache memory to make some free space to work find your Microsoft Word finally.
Method No-2: If the Word document is lost or deleted:
If you still face the same error and unable to open the document, you need to try to recover the data. You might be surprised by the work of the application and also this method is helping you to come over this issue soon.
- At first, select a USB flash drive to search the files and then click on the Next button.
- Select the preview function and click on the document to preview the line.
- Now you can see the same document right after purchasing a license and then perform the on-screen tasks at the end.
Method No-3: Disable the Add-in:
- User is required to firstly hit click on file option.
- Moving ahead, the user can hit click on word option.
- Moreover, the user is required to hit a single click on the add-ins tab that appears on the screen.
- Furthermore, a user is required to hit click on the go button option that comes beneath com-in add option in an error-free manner.
An alternative method to Disable the Add-in:
- When your world is not accepting the third party add-in, you can try to below steps:
- At first, go to the file in the word and then select the Add-ins tab click on the go button.
- You can select the manage button and select the add-in and select the drop-down box to remove or disable add-ins.
- Click on the OK button at the end.
Method No-4: MS Office Application Recovery:
- At first, go to the start and then click on all programs and click on the Microsoft tool under the MS office application recovery.
- Chose the document that is not being responded to and then clicks on the recovery application option to recover the document you were using.
- Having done the task, you can try troubleshooting the same thing when your Word crashes, freezes or showing an error code finally.
Method No-5: Start an application in Safe Mode to fix:
When you need to start an application in safe mode, try to below steps:
- First of all, open application and press ctrl key and check out the little bar for the word document.
- You can try the safe command line or use the alternate option showing on the screen.
- You can see the word file in the safe mode then and then figure out the problem to fix.
- You can choose the Add-Ins from the options and uncheck them and then restart the application in normal mode.
Method No-6: Use incompatible device drivers:
This is the option that keeps your Microsoft application update to have the latest version of MS Word. So for having the latest window you can try to below steps.
- First of all, you must go to the settings and then click on the update and security option.
- You must select the automatic window update button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Having done the task, you can try your word application file to complete the task instantly.
If you still face any error with Microsoft word, you should contact our tech support team that is available at 24 by 7 to provide help instantly.
Method No-7: Effective approach to smoothly retrieve the unsaved work
- When Microsoft word not responding unsaved work, users can easily try the ease US recovery software tool.
- The user is required to choose the drive that has been swiftly used to save the lost and unsaved word document and hit a single click on the scan option.
- It is required to wait till the scanning process has commenced.
- Now, wait till the deep scanning process is moving ahead and the desired file appears on the screen.
- Lastly, the user is required to hit click on recover files and select the file that was not saved and need to be recovered in an error-free manner.
How to procure Microsoft word support and guidance immediately?
Whenever any plethora of error persists, is the user pondering on the concern that how to get Microsoft word support help? The answer is straightaway to reach out to experts who are equipped with the latest innovative technology to resolve the technical bugs in nick of time. For customer convenience, technical expertise is functional across the globe from any location and at any time to render magnificent solutions in a cost-effective manner at the doorstep. Dropdown anxiousness and get the enormous errors to ward off in a single click. Just trigger a call on helpline number today to seek impeccable resolution.
what to do when Microsoft word not responding mac?
Microsoft – it is an American technology company which has it’s headquarter located at Microsoft Redmond Campus, Redmond Washington U.S. It develops, manufactures, licenses, support and sell software, computer electronics, personal computers, and its services. Microsoft word is the word processor developed by Microsoft. Word files are used by the individual for sending text documents as email as it can be easily read by a computer. Microsoft formed the Macintosh Business unit as an independent group which only meant for writing for software for Mac OS, as it is used commonly there can be some concerns which are associated with it .
Microsoft Word not responding Mac – As the individual is using the service there can be a situation when the Microsoft word not responding on Mac and the error shows up it could be because of a couple of reasons
- Word preferences are corrupted
- The account profile is corrupted
- If there are programs which are running in the background is not able to let it work for Mac
- Applications are corrupted
To over the concern, one can take the steps which are as following
- Reset word for Mac preferences – it is brought to the notice that after taking the steps one will not be able to access the shortcuts or changes to the toolbars
- Go on the menu click on home then look for a library, if it is OS 10.7or above then click go
- From the preference folder drag com.microsoft.Word.plist on to the desktop, in case the file is not there move to the next step
- Try to start word, is the error still there in case yes, quit word and restore both files to the original location and move on the next step,if the error is not there then quit Word and drag one of the files to its default location and try again if the error reoccurs that in that case that file can be corrupted move the same to the trash
- Quit all the programs
- Go back to the Go menu, click on home and look for the library If the version is 10.7 or above click go, in order to choose library hold down the option key
- Click the application software folder, then look for the Microsoft folder, then the office folder and then the User templates folder
- Look for Normal.dotmfile, and drag the same to the desktop
- Start Word, if the error is still there one can seek help from the forum and if not Quit Word and drag Normal.dotm from your desktop to trash and hence the concern will be sorted