Google is one of the leading brands in the online storage field. It is quite popular as online alternative medium to store the data compared to the physical drive. It cross all the limitations and barriers for the physical storage and user can store the data more securely in larger amount. But there are certain issue face by the Google drive, one of the key issue face by the Google drive is Google drive not syncing in mac, User can take the assistance from the technical support team or follow these simple procedures :
- Open the Macbook and then click on the google drive icon in computer taskbar.
- Now open then go to the system tray and select preferences.
- Again, further check the box next to “ Only sync some folders to this computers ‘’.
- Select the folders which you have to like to sync to the Google drive folder.
- Agan further click on the apply changes and then your folders will be able to synch with the folders.
Supportive help to fix the problem like Google drive not syncing sharing Issue
That will able to fix the problem in no time, But there are certain issue face by the Google drive. One of the biggest problem face by the Google drive user is regarding Google drive not syncing shared folder. User can take the assistance from their respective customer representatives or follow these simple procedures :
- First of all, user needs to check whether the Internet is their or not.
- Again, make sure to go to the google drive tab.
- Further click on the three vertical dots at the top right corner.
- Now, select the preferences option and then check whether the shared with me button is enabled or not.
- Afterwards select a file or folder in order to confirm the file is shared.
Departal way avail for google drive not automatically syncing in mac
In Spite of that, one of the common problem face by the user is regarding, google drive not automatically syncing in mac, then in these conditions user have to follow certain methods to make sure that a proper mechanism should be followed in order to make sure that whatever tbe the problem must be resolved quickly. Here are the certain steps to make sure that the issue should be resolved properly.
- First of all, user needs to go to the Google drive at synchronizing client side.
- Enable the Auto synchronization when started and then if the issue remains for google drive not syncing all files mac.
- Again the issue might be due to the caching issue so , use needs to follow these steps.
- Go to Folder and then enter this exact /Library/Application Support/Google/Drive.
- Open the Folder titled “ cloud _ graph ‘’.
- Now make sure to delete the file titled “ Dict_2.db’’
- Again Restart the desktop sync client.
- Further make sure to restart Drive sync client after above steps.
There might be certain other issue which user faces then under such circumstances related to the Google drive not syncing. it’s better to take the assistance from the technical assistance team, they are well experienced and have tons of knowledge to make sure that all your problem must be resolved quickly without any much doubt. They work all days to make sure all your problem must be taken into consideration before effective solution will be provided to you.