There are numerous reasons that can cause a problem in your Hotmail account. Here you will see an updated some of the most common reasons why Hotmail not working. Here you will see some of the important steps that will help you to rectify the issue of Hotmail not working on the iPhone. Read each and every point very carefully to get around the problem.
Hotmail remains one of the leading web-based email providers. However, it may encounter issues when trying to set up a Hotmail account on your iPhones, because iOS stage does not automatically recognize Hotmail addresses as it does for other email providers. To solve issues of Hotmail not working on iPhones, delete the account from your phone and begin the process again.
A major reason behind Hotmail Not working on iPhone
- You could face a Problem when your internet connection is not working properly.
- Sometimes the browser which you are using is not supported by Hotmail.
- It may be possible that you are using an outdated version of the web browser.
- There might be a reason for some third-party add-on in the browser interfering with Hotmail's workflow
- In your browser, you have lots of cache and cookies within the browser.
- Sometimes a problem occurs in your device which is preventing Hotmail from loading properly or functioning properly
- When you found your Hotmail account is running out of storage space.
Guided procedure to fix Hotmail Not working on iPhone - Know everything here
Hotmail is a very old email service provider that is used by millions of people around the globe. Hotmail allows users to access and manage different tasks at the same time on various devices. If your Hotmail isn't working properly, do not worry and get help from the information below.
Hotmail is an email service provider used by hundreds of people to communicate with their friends and family. There are times when users might have difficulty while using Hotmail. If you are finding any such issue, go through the below-written solutions.
- Proper Wi-Fi or mobile data connection is required to rectify this issue.
- If you found your mobile phone to be on airplane mode that means your device can't connect to the internet and you cannot load your Hotmail account.
- If you found your android or iOS device is not running out of storage space. In this situation, users are advised to uninstall the less-used applications to overcome the situation.
- If the user has configured Hotmail settings on the Android/ iOS then get the POP/ IMAP settings to accelerate the issue.
- If you found that the problem persists for a long, delete and remove the Hotmail from the device and add it to the account.
- Users should make sure that they enter the correct Hotmail login credentials during the creation or setting up of the Hotmail on iOS or Android devices.
- Even after configuring the setting of the Hotmail, you found that the email is not working, then you are recommended to use another device.
- Now you have completed all the steps to get back to the account information.
- Repeat the steps if it is not working until you rectify the problem of Hotmail stopped working.
Hotmail Not Working On Mail App Mac-OS
Hotmail can be operated on different devices such as android, iOS, desktop, etc.; for different devices, Hotmail provides different platforms. If your Hotmail is not working properly through your Mail app on macOS, you might need to clear your account and add it again.
- First of all, launch an internet service and Open the Mail app.
- Click on the ‘accounts’ section under the ‘mail’ option on the following page.
- Select your Hotmail account from the available list.
- Now click on the ‘remove button.’
- Add your Hotmail account again by tapping on the mail option.
- After this, choose ‘add account’ and then click on Outlook. Enter your Hotmail account information to log in through the macOS Mail app.
Hotmail Not Working In Outlook App For Windows 10 & Mac-OS
- Firstly, visit the outlook application.
- Now go to files and click on the account settings option.
- Go to the manage accounts section and hit the email accounts option to remove your Hotmail account.
- The next step is to select your Hotmail account and click on the Remove option.
- This action will remove your account, so go to the File tab on the application.
- At last, click on add account option and enter your Hotmail account login details to fix the issue.
Hotmail Not Working In Mail For Windows 10
- Open the mail on your desktop.
- Go to the settings panel on the lower left screen.
- Navigate the 'manage account' option and click on it.
- Find your Hotmail account and click on it.
- On the following window, click on the option of 'remove the account from this device.'
- Now go back to the manage accounts section and enter your Hotmail account details to log in.
- Use the 'add account' option and get back to your account by entering your password and username.
Hotmail Not Working On Mail for iPhone
If your Hotmail is not working in the Mail app for iPhone, then you may need to remove the Hotmail account from your iPhone and try again to add Hotmail. If you also need to do the same, go through the below-written steps.
- Launch the Hotmail app on the device and open the settings tab.
- Locate the 'password and accounts' option and click on it.
- Navigate your Hotmail account.
- Move to the Passwords & Accounts section.
- Find your Hotmail account from the listed account on the following page.
- Tap on Delete Account.
- Now Go to the Settings section and choose the Mail option.
- Again tap on Accounts and then select Add account to add your Hotmail email back.
Hotmail Not Working in Outlook for iOS & Android
- Open the Outlook application on your device.
- Click on the account gear available on the top left screen.
- Navigate the settings gear on the lower left screen and click on it.
- Now select your Hotmail account from the accounts list.
- Scroll on the same page till you find the 'delete account' option.
- Once your account has been removed successfully, you need to tap on the accounts icon again.
- Lastly, click on the add accounts button, fill out the account details then hit the login button.
Hotmail Not Working In Gmail for Android
- Launch the Gmail app on your respective device.
- Click on the profile icon on the top-right screen of the application.
- Hit the 'manage accounts on this device' option.
- Tap on your Hotmail account from the list.
- Navigate the 'remove account' option and click on it.
- Select the option and let your account be removed successfully.
- Again go to the add account option and provide you login details to get back to your account.
Hotmail Not Working In Gmail For iPhone
- Open the settings tab of Gmail the application on your device and go to the 'mail, contacts, calenders' option.
- Find your Hotmail account and click on it.
- Navigate the delete account button and press it to continue with the other steps.
- Now launch the app again or go back to the previous menu of add account.
- Finally, reenter your Hotmail login credentials to fix the issue in no time.
So this is how you can effortlessly fix the Hotmail not working issue on the different devices by following the instructions given above. If the problem of Hotmail not working on iPhone persists, you can contact the customer support team of outlook through email, phone calls, or chat support. The customer executives are active throughout the day and help the users in no time.