- First of all open an internet browser that user access generally, just make sure that users does not use a browser that does not give Google instant results.
- Google populates results when user type Google Gravity in your search bar, you will need to turn off the Instant result feature for the same.
- Now sign in my Google account and then type Google preferences into the address bar
- Now under the Google Instant predictions and choose the Never show instant results. Save the changes at page user have been directed which would be present at the bottom of the page.
- Enter Google into the address bar which would direct users to Google's main search engine.
- In the query bar which would be right in front of the user type Google Gravity.
- Instead of click search click on I m feeling lucky which is present beside it.
- At the bottom of the page, user would see the Google button crashing down.
- Click any of the elements appearing, move the cursor and then release it. Here for the fun users could also pick the logo of Google and move it around in a circle and also swing it around.
- Wait for a few minutes and users can use the search bar as normally they would.
If these steps do not help you, you are eligible to contact Google customer service. The experts provided by Google for your support would be present for your assistance. They have knowledge about minor as well as major issues so they can provide you step by step guide for the same. They are well versed and within no time they would provide you a timely solutions for the same and let you have smooth access to Google gravity. You can contact them at any point in time as this service is available 24*7 throughout the year.
Related Information: Google account recovery problems | Google account recovery date of birth |Google 2 step verification not working | suspended Google account | Google can't verify my account |Gmail account recovery security questions | Google play games account | how many Google account can i have | Google maps voice not working | Google voice not working on iPhone | Google app not working on iPhone