Are you a Professional, geek or individual or the one which use email services or regular basis. Then, You must have heard about the Outlook. Outlook is one of the leading and oldest email services providing company in the world. It has more than 400 million user base which is a sheer testimony of the fact that how much people use its services. It provides various services like microsoft office integration with products like Doc, excel, powerpoint as well as works in offline mode. But sometimes user does face a problem while working on the outlook one of the common problem user face is How to change your outlook email view. User can take the assistance from the customer care support or follow these simple procedure to fix an issue.
Following steps for how to change outlook email view
- Go to the outlook email and log in with the proper credentials.
- Now click on the view tab in the current view group.
- Again choose the change view and then click on manage view.
- Thereafter choose the Manage all views and choose new.
- Now Create a new view dialog box and enter a name of your new view.
- Further choose the type of view and accept the defualt setting of All mail and post folder.
- Click on choose OK button.
- Then click on Apply view in order to check it immediately.
In case if you need any assistance or help then don’t hesitate to call at the Outlook technical support number. They have a highly qualified Outlook support team, which are well versed in their domain and have tons of experience to make sure that whatever be the problem must be resolved quickly. They work 24*7/365 days to make sure to resolve it as quickly as possible.