If you have forgotten your Netflix account password and cleared all the browser history, cache, and cookies, even the passwords from your browser, you still can regain access to your Netflix. Follow the below information to recover your account.
Recommended Steps for Reset Netflix account: Enjoy the service of entertainment anywhere
Reset your password by email
- First and foremost, you have to go to the netflix.com/loginhelp page.
- There you will see the option to reset your password by email, choose that option.
- Next, you need to enter your email address and click the Email Me option.
- Further, by following the steps mentioned in the email that you received. It will arrive in a few minutes containing a link to redirect you to sign in automatically.
- Once you are signed in, you will get the option to create a new password.
Note: The link mentioned in the Netflix password reset email gets expired after 24 hours. So, use the link as soon as possible also you can't use the previous password to create a new one. You have to create a fresh password. On the off chance, the password reset link gets expired, repeat the above process again to get another link.
What If I Send Email Myself but Don't Get It?
- You need to check other folders such as spam, junk, promotions or updates and also make sure that you haven't set up any filters due to which the email is being directed away from the inbox.
- Also, if you are not able to find the password reset email even by checking the spam folder, add email@example.com to your contact list. And try to send yourself the reset password email again.
- After doing the above steps, if you still don't get the email, there must be a delay with your email provider, wait at least 5 hours to receive the email and check your inbox.
When Netflix Account Recovery Email Isn't Working?
- At first, you have to delete the Netflix reset password emails that you've sent to yourself.
- After that, you have to go to netflix.com/clear cookies. In this way, you will be signed out of your Netflix account and take you to the homepage.
- Next, go to the Netflix.com/login help webpage.
- Then you have to choose the option to reset your password via email.
- Further, provide the email address and click the Email Me option.
- Thereafter, check your inbox and follow the steps mentioned in the Netflix password reset email.
- If you're still not able to recover your Netflix account password, you should contact the Netflix customer service to get assistance to do so.
Reset Netflix password by text message (SMS)
- Before you do anything else, you should visit the netflix.com/login help webpage.
- Then you need to choose the password reset by Text Message (SMS) option.
- Next, you have to provide the phone number linked to your Netflix account.
- Also, click Text Me.
- A verification code will be sent to your phone to reset the password. You have to immediately enter that code to reset your Netflix account password. This code will expire after 20 minutes.
What to Do When Phone Number Isn't Linked to Netflix Account?
When you haven't linked your phone number to your account, Netflix account recovery can be done through email by following the above steps. Once you get access to your account, you need to go to the Account page, by choosing the Add phone number option; you will be able to update your phone number. Also, if you don't have access to your phone number, change the phone number by going to the Account page and choose the Change Phone Number option.
Recover Your Account Login Using Billing Information
When you don't have access to both the email address and phone number, you still have a chance to log in through your billing information. To do so, you may go through the given steps:
- To begin with, you have to go to netflix.com/loginhelp.
- Once you reach there, you have to click the option 'I don't remember my email or phone'.
- Next, if you don't get this option, it may be possible that recovering Netflix accounts through billing information is not accessible in your region.
- Further, you have to fill in the first and last name of your account along with the card number (Credit or Debit Card).
- Once you enter the details, you have to click Find Account.
Note: When you haven't used a credit or debit card to pay the Netflix bill, you need to contact the Netflix customer service.
Get Your Netflix Account Password Recovered at Any Time from Anywhere
Through the above three ways to recover your Netflix account, you can opt for any as per your convenience. Also, there are times when you see a problem in Netflix account recovery, contact the Netflix customer service. The team is available to help you around the clock. No matter where you are if you have a problem the team will provide you all the required information and help you thoroughly.