Are you a regular gmail user ? Then you must have aware about the kind of services it provides to its user on a regular basis. Gmail is one of the world top most leading email service providing companies in the world. It’s popularity can be accessed from the fact that it has more than one billion user base in such a short span of time. It is known for providing various features to its mailing services like chatting, doc sharing, cloud storage of data. It also provides high security features to its email services as well as helps in sorting out the spam mails as well as providing better services to its customer. But sometimes user does face problem while working on the Gmail, one of the common problem user face is how to setup gmail account in Iphone. User can take the help of technical support team for proper guidance or follow these simple procedure to fix the problem on time.
Get process for How to setup gmail account in iPhone
- First of all, Open the Iphone and click on the settings Icon.
- Then open the settings Menu and then tap on Mail, contacts, calendars tab.
- Now make sure to tap on the account options.
- Again click on the add account options and then a list of available account types display.
- Choose google from the list of the email options.
- Now type your email address in the field and further on the account password in the password field.
- Again Tap on the switch next to each Google service you'd like to sync.
- Now choose from existing local mail, calendars, contacts and notes.
- Make sure to click on tap save at the top right corner of the screen.
Assist help - Google customer service