Gmail is a very popular email service used by the billion of users in all over the word. One can easily access Gmail on various sorts of devices and also configure with other email service providers to access. Its very easy to send and receive emails in Gmail but lots of users face technical issues and Gmail not receiving emails is one among those. There could be various reasons behind this problem. In this article, you will learn about the procedure to fix it.
How to fix Gmail not receiving any emails ?
First of all, open your Gmail account in your computer and then click on gear icon to choose Settings.
- Now click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP section.
- Click on POP Download and then choose the Enable POP for all mail.
- Now When messages are accessed with POP window will appear, then choose Keep Gmail’s copy in the inbox.
- After that, click on Save Changes tab to finish the procedure.
Done!!Now you will receive all emails on your Gmail account without much of stretch. If you are unable to receive email on Gmail, then you need to check the above given settings once more time to get emails. For any further information, you can also contact with support team of Gmail.
How to receive mail form Gmail ?
It’s very easy to receive mail from Gmail on various kinds of email service providers. But sometimes users not receive emails on their alternate email service providers from Gmail. You can fix this problem through below steps:
Method 1 : Without proper server settings, you can not receive any Gmail mail in your other email account. So, check the server settings and update them in correct one.
- Incoming Mail Server - imap.gmail.com
- Sever Port- 993
- Outgoing Mail Server- smtp.gmail.com
- Server Port- 587
- Use SSL- yes
Method 2 : Some other troubleshooting steps can also apply if you want to receive emails from Gmail and these steps can easily fix all problem.
- Update your Gmail app, if you are using it on your Smartphone to access your emails.
- Ensure that you are not marked any sender as spam and then also check the Spam folder in your Gmail account.
- Delete your Gmail account and re-add it again.
- Clear the caches and cookies of your browser.
Now user can successfully receive emails from Gmail in multiple email accounts. For any further information contact with Gmail support team to get an effective assistance.