Google account is so simple to use and install on an Android device that's because it is the prime feature of the Google account. When most of the people purchase Android device for the first time they need to create their Google account which is so simple and then after simply possible to install and configure on the device easily. After this, it is also easy to g for the Google 2 step verification tasks that provide then full access to the security of your device for all the time.
Follow the procees while google 2 step verification not working
There are several ways of using Google 2 step verification part but if it is not working, try to use a request verification code by a call or message to set the procedure for entire times. Is Google 2 step verification not working do some important settings to get the issue fixed in no time.
- At first sign-in, Google accounts with the correct email address and password and go to the settings.
- Go to my account option showing in the right of the page under the Gmail settings.
- Now select the two-step verification and check out the message code is enable or not.
- if enabled still not responding to send the message click the reset button and generate new one code now on.
How to change the phone number in google 2 step verification?
- Sign in to my account and select the signing in to Google and choose 2-step verification.
- Press next button and type the 2-step verification phone number which you would like to change.
- A new window will be appearing in the bottom where you have to select change phone option.
- Press next button and get the codes in your phone number and select the option you would like to.
- And then press next button and enter the other phone number and press save button at the last.