There is a simple procedure through which users can easily resolve their copy paste not working in MAC issue. Feel free to consult the qualified technicians in case of any sort of doubts and discrepancies or in case if you are facing difficulties in following the below mentioned step by step procedure. The certified technicians would be more than happy to assist the users as their prime task is to fix users technical issues within a very short span of time.
How to easily fix copy paste issue with the MAC system ?
Steps for instant fixation of copy paste issue with the MAC system:
- Step 1: Users will first need to quit the applications in which their copy paste is not working.
- Step 2: Once that has been done then users will need to open their Activity Monitor application which can be found within /Applications/Utilities/ folder or this can also be done by hitting the hit Command + Spacebar and type Activity Monitor to launch it via Spotlight.
- Step 3: Users will next need to locate the Search box of Activity monitor and there they can type in pboard.
- Step 4: Once that has been located then users can open that particular process and from there they can click on Activity Monitor tool bar and then they can simply click on Force Quit button.
- Step 5: Finally once all the above mentioned steps have been executed in an effective manner then they can simply exit the Activity Monitor.
Users can now try opening the applications for which their copy paste is not working. Things should then work for the users. If things are still not working for the users then they can try out another method which is the Edit menu approach. If users are not aware of this method or do not want to follow any of the method as mentioned in the tutorial. Such users always have an option to seek direct advice from the immensely qualified and skilled technicians who are available all through the day and all through the year solely to fix users technical issues within a very short span of time.