There can be thousands of reasons to delete your Facebook account. If you have decided to delete the account, copy all the photos and posts somewhere safe. Now, go through the instructions below to complete the deletion process.
Guided procedure to deactivate or delete facebook account
- Open your Facebook profile and hit the inverted triangle from the top right side.
- Choose the Settings & Privacy option and pick Settings.
- Click on Your Facebook information in the left column. If you have access to a Page, select Privacy and choose the Your Facebook information option.
- For Facebook account deletion, choose the Deactivation and Deletion option.
- Now click on Delete Account and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, hit the Delete account button and enter the password to delete your account permanently.
Can I cancel my account deletion?
- If you have changed your mind within 30 days of account deletion, you can cancel the deleting process.
- To cancel the deletion, log in to your Facebook account.
- Remember to access the account within 30 days of deleting your account.
- Hit the Cancel Deletion button.
- The panel again asks for your old Facebook password.
- Provide the password in the given space and choose the Stop Deleting My Account option.
- Read the terms and conditions given on the page and proceed.
- Finally, you can stop Facebook from deleting your account.
With the instructions above, you can delete your Facebook account or cancel the deletion. In the latter case, you may also request to recover your account's deleted posts and pictures. In rare cases, if you feel trouble to delete Facebook account, try to contact an executive who can help you with the deletion process. Besides, you can read the instructions from the Help Center page and delete the account. The platform allows you to make a new account anytime you want to join Facebook wherever you want.
Recommended Sources: Facebook not loading | Facebook live person | Facebook account recovery | Facebook representative | Facebook not opening | Facebook account hacked | Facebook account locked | Facebook not sending | I can't log in to Facebook