Yahoo Mail has been a market leader in the email servicing space. Yahoo’s prolific detailing and easy-to-use features help gain umpteen subscribers and users. Also, creating a Yahoo account is relatively easy.Yahoo is undoubtedly one of the most popular mailing services. However, if you happen to lose access to your Yahoo account password, you can follow the below-mentioned steps.
Recommended ways to recover Yahoo account -Know complete information here
How to Access My Yahoo Account If I Forgot My Phone Number?
- Initially, go to the Yahoo website from any web browser from a device that supports the Internet.
- Then you need to type in the Yahoo email id and click on the next tab.
- Subsequently, on the next page, you need to click on the Forgot Password tab.
- Then on the next page, avoid the recovery phone number option, and tap on the try another way tab.
- You need to type in your recovery email address on which the link is sent for the password verification code.
- The next step is to check your secondary email and submit that code in the text box, after which you need to continue on the subsequent step.
- Click on the tab which mentions verify, and then your verification process is complete.
- Now is the time to create a new password and then re-enter the password to confirm.
- After that, save the changes that you have made.
- Finally, you can access your Yahoo account by typing in your username or email id and the newly created password.
How to recover Yahoo Account without security question
If you happen to forget the answer to your Yahoo account’s security question, you need not worry; there is a way out. To recover Yahoo account, kindly follow the steps mentioned below-
via recover Yahoo account via Mobile Number
- Go to the Yahoo webpage from your web browser.
- Enter your Yahoo username or email id and click on the next tab.
- You then need to check the I am not a robot box and then continue.
- You have to click on the Forgot Password tab and click on next.
- Now Yahoo sends a verification code to your phone that you had registered when creating your Yahoo account.
- Type in that code in the text box and click on continue.
- On the subsequent page, you need to create a password and then re-enter it and confirm.
- Finally, click on Save changes.
- Hence, in this way, you can recover your Yahoo account with the help of a mobile number.
via recover Yahoo account via email Address
- You need to go to the official webpage of Yahoo.
- Enter your username or email id associated with your Yahoo account and sign in.
- Now fill in the Captcha via the instruction given and click on the continue tab.
- Then select the forget password tab.
- Now click on the try another method tab.
- Now enter your Recovery email id, fill in the captcha again, and click on the continue tab.
- Then you need to check your recovery email id and enter the verification code in the space provided and press next.
- Now you can create your new password in the box provided and press next.
- Now you need to save the changes you have made, which is how the Yahoo account recovery process is executed.
You also have an option of contacting Yahoo customer service in case you still harbour doubts.