Gmail is the best email platform to avoid cookies and caches while sending and receiving emails. Those who want secure service with no error, they can use this email service for themselves. It has added effective features to use and has a number of things that is rare to obtain. An individual can download and search the deleted emails by accessing the inbox. If the user requires help from any of the threats, it is required for them to reach technicians on time.
Guidelines to resolve why is my Gmail not opening in chrome
Google Chrome and Gmail are the two most popular services of Google that are accessed by most of the users to perform their routine tasks and manage multiple tasks. And as both the services are offered by Google, most of the users expect that both Chrome and Gmail work great together. Indeed, Gmail performs well when accessed using Google Chrome, but some users might face errors and not loading issues.
However, Gmail not opening in Chrome is a very common issue among all that can arise because of multiple reasons as there is no specific reason behind this issue. However, one can still manage to fix this issue in time by using some of the solutions posted in this article and access uninterrupted Gmail services on Chrome.
Restart the device
- In most cases, restarting the device can be a great solution to resolve this problem.
- So, one can try out this basic solution to fix this issue. If the problem persists, one can hop onto the next option.
Clear cache and cookies or use another browser
- Well, clearing the cache and cookies of the browser can help in fixing this problem. Further, for clearing the cache, the user is required to follow the provided instructions.
- Individual needs to go in “Settings” which is located at the right corner of the Google Chrome window
- Click the option to “Clear browsing data”
- By using the option of “obliterate the following items”, there is a need to ensure that user have checked the option of “Clear browsing history” and “Empty the cache”
- An individual should click the option of “Clear data from this period”, individual needs to go to the down menu and select the option to “Everything”
- An individual may now access their Gmail account
- Further, the user can try opening the Gmail service on another browser and check if the Gmail not opening in Chrome issue persists or not. If not, then there are chances that the issue was with the browser.
Make Chrome to Latest Update
- The user can try to fix this problem by updating the Chrome browser by following the listed steps.
- For this process, again open the Menu section and click on the Help option.
- Further, click on the About Google Chrome option and check for the available updates.
- Thus, these are the few basic troubleshooting steps that one can follow to resolve not opening an issue with Gmail. In case, if the issue persists, the user can check out the advanced solutions section and fix this problem.
Open Gmail in incognito mode
- It has been noticed by many users one can access most of the websites that they fault to access normally on Chrome. So, to fix this problem, the user can follow the listed steps to check if the issue is fixed or not.
- Launch Chrome and from the menu section click on the incognito window option.
- Further, the user can try accessing the Gmail services and check if the issue persists or not.
Remove add-ons and extensions
- Besides, there are chances that the user might be facing Gmail not opening in Chrome because of the add-ons and extensions installed on the browser.
- So, to resolve this problem, it is recommended to the users that they disable the extension or add-ons and check if they can access the Gmail services or not.
Check the Gmail labs
- Another quick way to resolve this issue is by disabling the Gmail labs one by one. To disable the Gmail labs, the user needs to follow the provided steps:
- Initially, the user is required to open the Gmail labs by using a direct link.
- Further, the user needs to click on the Settings from the top corner of the app.
- Now, in the Settings section, the user is required to click on the Labs tab.
- Then, the user can disable the labs one by one and save the changes.
If any of the individuals will not be satisfied with the solution of the respective issue, it is better to contact the team of experts. Not only this issue ie Gmail not opening but even other major problems can be resolved quickly. Tech experts will first take the control of the user’s system by applying for the remote desktop assistance and try to detect the issue.
An individual can even go for other major options, live chat and email service can be used to get support. Users can even use frequently asked questions and tech support columns if they registered for free.
- Technicians can be contacted all the time when you need assistance.
- A toll-free number can be used to reach experts and resolve gmail not opening in chrome.
- Password and email hacked problem can be resolved easily.
- Users can avail of remote desktop assistance for the detection of the problem.
- The Gmail page is not opening bug can be resolved easily.
- Live chat and email service can be used as secondary options to get help.
- Users can use the frequently asked questions and tech support columns to get instant help.
If the user will reach live experts, they can get above facilities and ask queries whatever a user is having with complete solutions