Google voice is one of the best voice-over-internet protocol phone services that offer various facilities to make and receive a call, message to someone at any time. It helps you to forward the calls from one number to another and through this help, you can manage your communication from the phone at any time. There are a larger number of users who simply like to use Google voice due to its magnificent features and services that help them to keep in touch with friends and colleagues to fix the problems at any time. Are you confronting any sudden problem whenever you try to do something with Google Voice on your iPhone? Then you need to resolve this problem immediately that is very easy to resolve.
If you are a user of an iPhone device and looking for assistance to use these features and services, you must check out the settings of an iPhone device and learn the specific ideas when your Google Voice not working on iPhone device with ease. It will be important to check out the settings of an iPhone device and go through the solution that makes you active to use Google Voice on your iPhone device with ease.
Why Google Voice not working on iPhone devices- Get to know here
It is all about the Google Assistant voice commands that sometimes stops working whether you are using your iPhone device or an Android device. This is a time when you need to check out the specific causes of the issues that would help you to resolve your problem at any time simply. When you notice that your Google Voice not working on iPhone device, learn simple causes that make you quite active to find the easiest solution at a right time simply.
Major reasons for Google Voice not working on iPhone
- Make sure that you have a proper internet connection.
- Figure out the Google Voice call is up to date or not.
- Can't make Google voice using an iPhone device.
- Make sure if Google Voice has stored too many voices in the Google Voice application.
- Can't access Google Voice on my iPhone device and so on.
If you have identified the real cause of the issue and looking for assistance to get such kind of issue fixed at a right time. You are required to find out the best clue that would help you to solve the issues within a second simply.
Expert's solution to fix Google Voice not working on iPhone-Get complete information here
When you are unable to connect to Google Voice, you must check out the internet connection on your iPhone is working well or not and then go to the log-in option where you can enter the proper credentials to access instantly. But if you can't access your account Google account, you need to try to sign-up your Google voice on your iPhone device to use it simply.
Solution 1: Let's fix the issues with Google Voice calls on iPhone device:
- When you are unable to connect to Google Voice, you must check out the internet connection on your iPhone is working well or not and then go to the log-in option where you can enter the proper credentials to access instantly.
- But if you can't access your account Google account, you need to try to sign-up your Google voice on your iPhone device to use it simply.
Solution 2: Fix the issue when you can't access Google Voice on an iPhone device:
- There are many users who generally confront this situation with Google Voice and unable to access it, to fix this, you need to follow the trick listed down.
- Turn on your iPhone device and check out the internet service make sure that your G suits are working on your iPhone device.
- Check out the license for your Google Voice and set up the account correctly using your iPhone's settings.
- You must update your Google Voice on your iPhone device and go to the administrator to make sure that your Google Voice has turned on finally.
Solution 3: Fix the issue when Google Voice can't make a phone call on an iPhone device:
- When your Google Voice not working on iPhone device while making a voice call, you must follow the assistance as listed down.
- First of all, turned on your iPhone device and go to the G suites option and tap on the Google Voice option and check out the country.
- Check out the license provided by the administrator and check out the phone number and select the code of the country and set up the phone number.
- You can simply dial the phone number to make voice calls using Google Voice on your iPhone device with ease.
Solution 4: Enable microphone for Google Voice
- The microphone is the first requirement to send your voice to Google Voice. So make sure that microphone is enabled for Google Voice. For this follow the below steps:
- First of all, open the Settings of your iPhone and then tap on Privacy.
- Now tap on Microphone and then find the apps that need a microphone.
- After that choose Google Voice and then enable the microphone for it.
Solution 5: Check for updates
- Make sure that your Google Voice app is up to date.
- Every update brings lots of new features and bug fixes.
- To update, go to the App Store and then tap on the Updates tab. Now update Google Voice to the latest version if any available.
Solution 6: Restart your iPhone
Restarting your iPhone may fix various technical issues. And if you are still confronting any problem, then restart your iPhone. For this, press and hold the power or lock button and then swipe the screen to the right side for restart.
Alternative Verify options to know How do I activate Google Voice on my iPhone?
As soon as the page gets open, click on the heading iPhone and iPad, there you will get these headings.
Make sure your device is selected to receive calls.
- Open the voice app on your device.
- From the top left menu section, click on settings.
- Tap on incoming call options present under the 'calls' section.
- From the 'my devices' section, click on turn on any device you want to receive calls.
Turn off Do not disturb on your phone & the Voice app.
- From the settings section of your device, click on the 'disable do not disturb mode.
- Now open the voice app.
- From the menu section present at the top left of your screen, tap on the settings section.
- Under 'do not disturb,' 'turn off do not disturb mode.
Allow Google Voice notifications when iOS Focus mode is enabled.
There are times when focus mode may block notifications for SMS, missed calls, and voicemails. To troubleshoot the same, follow the below-written steps.
- Visit the settings section on the iPhone or iPad. Click on focus.
- Select your focus according to your requirement.
- First, select apps or add an app, under allowed notifications, then click on google voice app, and then done.
Add a contact number to place & receive calls & texts.
- Click on the voice app on your device.
- From the top left section of the display screen, click on settings from the Menu section.
- Click on Devices and numbers from the "Account" section.
- Tap on the new linked number.
- Enter the contact number you want to link.
- A verification code will be sent via Google Voice.
- Tap on send code to verify your number. T
- o verify a landline number: click Verify by phone Call. You'll get a call from Google Voice with the verification code.
- Please enter the verification code and let it verify.
Get notifications in Gmail.
- Open the voice app on your device.
- From the top left area of the visible screen, click on settings from the menu section.
- Turn on forwarding for texts, calls, and voicemail.
Re-verify a phone number where you want to get calls
- Click on the Voice app on your device.
- From the bottom of the screen, tap Re-verify, where you have a message that says, "Your linked number is inactive."
- Next to the linked number, tap Re-verify. A verification code will be sent, enter the code and let it verify.
Change where you get calls.
- From your device, open the Voice app.
- From the top left of the device screen, tap Menu and go to the Settings.
- Under "Calls," tap Incoming calls.
- From "My devices," turn off any devices you don't want to get calls on.
Change your device's number.
- Open the Voice app on your device.
- Tap on menu settings from the top left of the screen.
- Under the "Account" section, click on Devices and numbers.
- Under "This device," tap Change device number.
- Choose any one of the points given below:
- Your device's number: Voice links to your mobile device.
- No number: Voice isn't linked to a device number.
- New linked number: Voice links to a new number you enter. Google Voice verifies the number before linking.
- Once the on-screen procedure is complete, click on save.
Remove a linked number.
- From your device, open the voice app.
- In the top left of the display screen, tap on the Menu section and then click on Settings.
- From the "Account" section, click on Devices and numbers
- Next to the linked number, tap Remove number and then confirm Remove.
The steps and process mentioned above can help you resolve Google voice not working on iPhone quickly and effectively.
Hopefully, these methods can fix Google Voice's not working problem easily that you confronting on your iPhone.If you want further causes and solutions when your Google Voice not working on iPhone, feel free to contact the Google help team that is available to help you conveniently time simply.