Many users often reported issues that missing tweets on their timeline, which they already tweeted. That tweets appear in custom lists but not in the main feed. There can be some changes that are enabled in the setting, and to disable the setting that raises the problem, you can read further.
Guidelines to fix Twitter not showing latest tweets issues
- To deactivate the settings which cause the problem of Twitter Missing Tweets , you can do the given steps:
- First, you are required to open the Twitter official login handle on your device.
- Then, you need to log in to your account using the correct username and password.
- At there, you need to tap on the icon given in your profile pic at the upper right of the account and select the settings and privacy option.
- After that, you need to choose the content section located below the various options.
- You can check or uncheck the "show the best tweets first" option as per your need.
- With this, if you select the uncheck option, your timeline will be allowed to be more natural to feature the things.
- Once you disable the settings of Twitter, you will get back to all the tweets on your timeline.
If still, your missing tweets don't appear on the timeline, you can connect with the customer support of Twitter. They will help you in Twitter not showing latest tweets on the timeline. Hence to connect with the support expert, you can find the various modes on their help section.