Facebook account authentication is not a straightforward procedure, and getting the code on Gmail or the phone is not so simple. Sometimes customers face the issue of “Facebook not sending code” issues, which is a frustrating situation. We are providing the pointers to solve this issue;
How to fix Facebook not sending code to email:
It is important to get the detailed information regarding Facebook not sending code to email at the time of account verification. Go through the steps to get a clear view:
- Firstly you can restart your phone.
- Move to the "settings" section.
- Tap on the Apps option.
- Select the option of Facebook.
- Now tap on the "storage" option.
- After completion of the fifth step, clear the data & cache.
- Now you can return to the previous page and choose the option of "Permission".
- Tap on the option of "Telephone" and move to "allow".
- Go to the Gmail App.
- Now tap on the "Permissions" and select the option of "Telephone" too.
- Go to your browser & Enter Gmail.com
- Now put in your Email address & Password.
- Click on Login (Automatically redirected to the page and enter the code).
- Tap on the "Resend mail".
- Go to the inbox for the code and put it in the code box.
How to Resolve Facebook Code Generator Not Sending SMS
As w see how to resolve the issue of “Facebook not sending code to email" now it is the send most common problem put the Facebook users in a dilemma but don't get too much worried if you are facing it then go through the steps which are mentioned below;
- Firstly, the users must click the menu icon, which is located at the top right corner of the Facebook home page.
- Now you are required to choose the option of "Settings".
- Under the "Notifications" section, scroll down and click on the option of "Text messaging".
- Type on the option of "Phone number" and tap on "Add phone number".
- No, you get to receive the confirmation code sent to your phone number.
- Tap on the "Confirm" option
How to Fix Facebook 6 Digit Code Not Received
If your account is linked with the phone number or the email address, Facebook will send you the six-digit confirmation code. In case you are trying to perform the account verification and not able to receive the Facebook six-digit confirmation code, then you should follow the below-mentioned pointers:
- In the very first step, users are required to visit the login page of Facebook.
- Now you should try to log in to your account (Generally, Facebook sends you the six-digit verification code, which will assist you in logging in).
- In case if you won't receive it, tap the "resend button", which is located on the Facebook login page.
- In case if the six-digit code is not coming through the SMS procedure, then you should for "Try another way".
- In this step, you get another option to enter your mail address to get the security code
- Now the verification code gets sent to your email, and you should check your inbox and spam folder.
- Finally, you get to see your six-digit number and able to resolve Facebook 6 digit code not received issue
How to fix the issue of not receiving my security code for Facebook
For considering the proper security of your account, Facebook has provided you with two-step authentication. One such is the security codes, and there are various methods by which it gets received. If the user added two phone numbers or an email address, then the Facebook account gets locked permanently, and to log in again, you should go for the security codes. In this scenario, users should go through the below-mentioned points to get the security code again:
- In the first step, users are required to sign in to the account by using their credentials.
- You get to see that your account has been locked, and you now click the "send code button", which is just below the page.
- IN case if the option doesn't come in front of you, you can go through this like https://web.facebook.com/help/contact/179049432194862?_rdc=1&_rdr to access the Facebook help center for accessing this issue.
- On this platform, you can report this issue.
- Enter your "Email Address".
- After entering your email address, you are required to describe your issue in the provided space.
- When you are trying to sign in to your account, you should take a screenshot of the issue displayed on the screen. Upload it on the space provided.
- Click on the "Send" button wait for 24 hours to get a response via mail and you would get to solve not receiving security code for Facebook issue.
Have you tried to reset the password for your Facebook account via email but failed to receive the verification code? Then, there are solutions that you can try to resolve this issue in time and manage the account settings accordingly.
How to fix Not receiving Facebook password reset code email
For the users who have noticed Not receiving Facebook password reset code email, there are higher chances that the email on which the code is expected is not linked to the Facebook account. The user is left with options to either get code via code generator or SMS in such situations.
- To fix this issue, the user needs to visit the official login page of Facebook.
- Click on the Forgot password link to open the recovery page.
- On the next page, the user can select the phone number to receive the code.
- Further, the user can mention that code and follow the instructions shared on the screen.
How can users resolve Facebook not sending confirmation code to email?
Alternatively, the user can check for the following listed things to resolve this issue quickly.
- The user is suggested to check the internet connectivity of the device.
- The user needs to confirm the email address entered is correct.
- The user can even check for the email in the Spam and Promotions folder.
- After finding the email, the user must click on the particular link and complete the account verification.
- Still, if the user fails to get the reset code via email, one can reach out to Facebook customer service for help. If needed, one can visit the help page to find information on Facebook not sending confirmation code to email and reset the account password to access uninterrupted services.
How can users fix Facebook not sending SMS codes to reset password?
- Besides, users who have failed to receive a code on their phone via SMS can go through the quick instructions shared below and manage the Facebook account settings in time.
- Begin the process by visiting the official login page of Facebook.
- On the particular page, the user needs to click on the Forgot password link.
- Now, type the phone number or email and search for the Facebook account.
- Then, from the curated list, the user can pick their Facebook account and continue.
- Further, the user can request code via text to the phone number linked to the Facebook account.
- Now, the user can mention that code to complete the verification code.
- However, if the user fails to get a code, then the user can click on didn't receive code option.
- Now, alternatively, the user can request the code on the email linked to the Facebook account.
- Further, the user needs to access the link and reset the Facebook account password.
Thus, these are some solutions to resolve Facebook not sending SMS codes to reset password issues. However, for users who are still failing to fix the issue, then the user can reach out to the help page or report the same by using the help feature offered by Facebook. So, users failing to resolve Facebook not sending verification code to email can go through the details shared and manage their account settings in time to access uninterrupted services. If you have any issues contact the Facebook customer service team for all queries and solutions.
Recommended Sources: Facebook not loading | Facebook live person | Facebook account recovery | Facebook representative | Facebook not opening | Facebook account hacked | Facebook account locked | Facebook not sending | I can't log in to Facebook