Hotmail is one of the very famous email service provided by Microsoft for the user. By creating a Hotmail account, user can easily send and receive emails on their particular account and further can access it from anywhere they wish to as the Hotmail application can also be set on mobile devices.
Besides, being the topmost email domain, there are also issues that concern the user and they wish for a perfect solution. There are various issues that takes place while the user is accessing their Hotmail account and that leads to the no accessibility of the account.
Major reasons for Hotmail not working issue - Get Avail information here
This issue takes place because of several reasons and to get the best details related to this the user looks for questions like why my Hotmail not working on the internet for help. So, the reason for this are plenty in numbers but the most common reasons as to why this issue occurs are :
- First of all the main solution for this is to check the internet connectivity as many times the internet connection is slow and because of this, the account doesn’t work.
- Then the user should make sure that the Hotmail email credential is entered correctly because of the wrong username and password this issue takes place.
- The user should also remove their Hotmail account from the device and should reinstall it for solving this issue.
- It may also happen Hotmail email account not verified.
- If the user is accessing their account on any computer device, then they should delete the add-ons if any on the browser.
- Also, the user should process a quick virus scan on the systems because of the virus also this issue takes place.
- The email account is not set up with the correct server settings.
- The user should also try and use their Hotmail account in a safe mode so as to make it accessible in a better way.
So, the above stated are some of the major reasons for this issue and because of which the user is not able to access their account. These are most common reasons for this issue, but this issue can also be solved by undertaking some of the best troubleshooting methods.
The troubleshooting methods are the best way to solve the issue as by using the steps the user will get total help in this as further, they can access their Hotmail account in the best way possible. Therefore, for solving this particular issue the user asks for questions like how to come or fix Hotmail not working for getting the steps for it.
Hotmail not working - Avail recommended solutions on Windows, Mac, Android
Are you facing trouble with your Hotmail account recently, and looking forward to learning the best solutions for fixing it? If so, then you are in the most appropriate spot for gathering information about it. The issues that the user face are somewhat very technical and requires the correct troubleshooting steps for it. Among all the issues the most majorly occurring issue is Hotmail not working in which the user is unable to sign in to their account.
When Hotmail unable to receive Emails
- First, check another folder of the account because you might be receiving mail in a different folder.
- Check forward Email settings and filters.
- Try to remove folder and Email settings that are causing Emails to the wrong folder.
- Now open the block list and check the name of the sender is not in the list.
- You must have enough storage space for the New Emails.
- Even after the problem, if you are facing this issue, ask the sender to confirm that the Email is sent from his/her end.
When Hotmail unable to send Emails.
- First. You must check that the internet you are using is stable.
- Check the format and size of the Email that you want to send (Permissible).
- You have a limit to sharing the Email from your Hotmail account. In case the limit gets crossed, wait till it gets increased.
- You are not allowed to send Emails in case your Hotmail account gets suspended by Outlook.
- Check with your receivers that you have not blocked them.
Hotmail not working on mail app MacOS :
- You need to open the Hotmail app on your device.
- Then, you need to tap on the mail option and go to the accounts option.
- With this, you need to select the Hotmail account and tap on the Remove button.
- After that, you need to add the account again by going to the mail and add an account.
- You can enter the account details and log in again.
Hotmail not working on outlook web:
- You need to search the outlook.live.com page on your device.
- Then, you need to get into using Hotmail email id and password.
- But if you forget the password, you need to navigate to the password recovery page.
- If you still face the problem, you need to check the internet connections.
Hotmail not working in outlook app for windows 10 and MacOS:
- You need to open the outlook app on your device.
- You need to click on a file and go to account settings to remove the account.
- You need to open the email account and select the Hotmail account from the given list at the manage profile.
- When you click on the remove button, your profile will be removed. You need to open the outlook app again and tap on the file.
- Then, you need to tap on add account option and enter the Hotmail email id and password to get back again.
Hotmail not working in Gmail:
- You need to open the Gmail official site on your device.
- Then, you need to tap on settings and see all settings. At there, you need to open the accounts and imports and check the Hotmail account in the send mail as a list.
- You need to click on the delete option and tap on the add another email address.
- After that, you need to enter the details of your Hotmail account again in the required field.
Hotmail not working in the mail for windows 10:
- You need to open the mail on your device.
- Then tap on the settings icon given at the right bottom of the screen.
- You need to select the manage accounts option and tap on your Hotmail account.
- You need to choose "remove an account" from the device on the given screen.
- You need to add it again through the manage account when it is removed.
- At there, tap on Add account and enter the correct email id and password of your Hotmail.
iPhone and android: fixing Hotmail:
- First, you need to open the settings of your device.
- Then, go to the passwords and accounts option and locate the Hotmail account.
- At there, you need to tap on delete account, and your Hotmail will be deleted.
- With this, you need to open the settings again and go to the mail option.
- Select the account option and tap on add account to add the Hotmail account again using the correct email id and password.
However, your Hotmail account will start working with the above fixes, and the problem will be solved. If you still find that Hotmail not working, you need to contact the customer service team of Hotmail. With this, you can find the different contact modes in their help section.
Hotmail not working on iPhone-Get to Know Everything here
Method1: Reconfiguration Hotmail Account on iPhone
- First, you are required to open the settings of your iPhone.
- Choose mail, contact option, and now delete the account of Hotmail from iPhone.
- Choose “Add Account”
- Select the “Microsoft Exchange” as the account type.
- Enter details of Hotmail account.
- Now give the m.hotmail.com” as the server address
- After your iPhone successfully checks your Hotmail account, move to the Email slider for “On position”.
Method 2: Check the Fetch New Data Settings
- In the initial stage, first, you are required to open the “Settings” App
- Choose the “Account & Passwords”
- Now click on “Fetch New Data” and select “Automatically”, “Manually”.
- Select a schedule that suits you.
Method 3:Check Mail Days to Sync Settings
- At the beginning of the process, first, you are required to open the “Settings” App and select “Password & Accounts”
- Choose the “Hotmail Account” and then tap on “Mail Days to Sync”.
- To get the Email on a regular basis, choose No limit and your Email will sync.
Get in touch with Hotmail Live person.
- Also, you are free to connect with the customer care department of Hotmail to receive further assistance
- To get started move to the Microsoft page.
- Tap on “Contact support”.
- Click “get started”.
- Check more options of Business IT developers, and the support of Microsoft.
- Head to the next page where you are required to submit a form.
- Now you will get a solution in the registered Email id.
- Apply all the points till you complete all the things. and clear all your queries.