Sometimes, you are unable to connect your HP printer to WiFi due to an unstable internet connection. With this, your printer stops printing or scanning any document. Therefore to fix this issue, you can read further and get all the details to connect the printer to the WiFi in no time:
Recommended steps to fix HP Printer not connecting to WiFi
Use hp print and scan doctor (windows):
- To fix the issue of WiFi connection, you can use the hp print and scan doctor on your device by performing the below steps:
- First, you need to check that paper is correctly set on the main tray. With this, you need to turn on the printer again.
- After that, you need to download the hp print and scan doctor on your device. You need to install the scan doctor by following the online instructions.
- Once the welcome screen appears, you need to tap on the start button and choose your printer to run the functions.
- If you don't find your hp printer, you need to tap on MY printer is not listed and do the steps given on the screen to fix the issue.
Improve the wireless signal to the printer:
Sometimes, your wireless signal is weak, and for this, you need to take your printer closer to the router to get the proper internet connection.
A. Check the network name:
- You need to check that you must have connected with the correct name of the internet connection. You might be connected with some other connection that enables you to use the internet.
B. Check the signal strength:
- If you see the weak signal status, you need to take your printer closer to the router till you get the strong signal status. The weak signal can occur due to the metal bookcases, walls, and electronics that emit radio signals.
Moreover, you can contact the customer support team of HP printer and take their help. They will help you with the HP printer not connecting to WiFi and fix the issue. To find all the contact modes, you can check on their help section like call, chat, email, or social media.