Facebook is a forum or social media platform through which one can easily reach up to billions of users who are located all around the world . While using its services the passengers have to undergo loads of issues such as loading errors or Facebook not opening up before one proceed one can look for a solution to the problems one can try to browse through troubleshooting pages if one requires any assistance.
Online apps like Facebook require fast and stable internet access for them if one facing an issue such as slow internet connection opens a browser app and tries to navigate to different websites. If one is facing an issue loading websites,it simply means there will be no problem with the internet . The following written steps will guide you why Facebook not opening on your I- IPhone and due to end numbers of reasons.
Guidelines steps to fix Facebook App not opening on iPhone.
First Solution:- Clear out Background app and restart Facebook App.
- Apps that are not running in the background for a longer period of time will eventually crash and do get corrupted due to this other apps and services also get affected. In order to make sure this is not halting the Facebook app from loading or working properly on your phone. Steps through which one can easily clear out background apps and restart Facebook apps.
- Double press the home key to launch the recent apps screen. One will be able to see previews of the apps which one has recently used but not closed yet .
- Find the Facebook app preview.
- One has to swipe up on the Facebook app preview to close the App.
- Do the same to clear all other background Apps, to prevent any of them if one has messed up with the Facebook application.
Second Solution:- Restart the phone errors that can occur anytime and when all such stuff happens various symptoms could arise in order to eliminate minor software glitches which cause Facebook apps to not work, soft reset or reboot your iPhone with these steps.
- Press and hold down the power (sleep /wakeup ) button on the top of the phone for a few seconds.
- Release the button when the power off slider appears. Your iPhone will then shut down.
- After a few seconds do press and hold the power (sleep /wakeup button ) till the apple logo appears and then release the button on the upper right side .
Third Solution:- Install App updates, if Available.
- Apps updates may also embed fix patches that would eliminate in-app bugs that cause apps to act up . Facebook and its app has become susceptible to errors. In such cases, one can manually install pending apps via the app store.
- Tap to open the app store from your Home screen.
- From the App store screen, scroll down to the bottom then tap and update tab.
- In order to update individual apps including Facebook, tap the update button next to the name of the application.
- In order to update all the apps at once, tap the Update all button on the upper side.
Fourth Solution: - Disable app Restrictions on your phone: Another possible reason why Facebook won’t open on your iPhone is that restrictions are turned on in order to make sure this is not stopping Facebook from loading up and working on your iPhone following steps will guide you.
- From the home screen, Tap settings.
- Click screen time.
- Click content and privacy restrictions.
- If promoted, one has to enter the correct four-digit passcode and then confirm.
- Tap the switch next to content and privacy to turn the feature off.
Fifth solution: Reinstall the Facebook app on your phone.
- The app might have been totally corrupted and is no longer functional then one needs to delete the corrupted app and reinstall it through the app store .
- Go to the home screen to get started.
- Click and hold down any app icon till the time all the apps started to shake.
- Do click on the X on the top left corner of the Facebook app icon.
- Then click on delete in order to confirm the fact that one wishes to delete the app.
- Do click anywhere on the screen to stop the app icon from shaking.
- After deleting a Facebook app, do open the App Store and then one can easily find the latest version of the Facebook app and download and install on your device if Facebook is not opening on your I- phone.
- Firstly one has to open the app on your phone.
- Type Facebook app or Facebook into the search field then tap the search icon.
- Do select the Facebook app version for your iPhone.
- Then tap on the cloud icon, or download button to start downloading the application.
Sixth Solution: - Reset network settings to fix Facebook apps that won’t open your iPhone.
- In order to clear out network-related errors that caused conflicts to online apps like Facebook, one can try to reset network settings on your iPhone. As a result, one will disconnect from your wifi network settings and easily restore the original values.
If face any queries contact to Facebook customer service live chat team