Twitter users are often wondering about account switch and this is one of the most frequently asked questions by users till now. If you are one of those who are interested in switch Twitter account but do not have any information about the account switch then you have come to the right place. We are about to share a step-by-step guide to let you make the desired switch with your Twitter account. All you have to do is follow until the end to find details.
Multiple ways to switch between Twitter account for quick access
On the Web.
- Users can stick to the below-mentioned steps in order to perform Twitter switch using the web browser.
- Open your web browser and navigate to the Twitter Login page. Enter the right credentials to access your Twitter account.
- Scroll down until the bottom of the page to locate three dots. Select the Plus sign on the page, this is present at the top right corner of the page.
- Another window will pop up on the screen and users need to select the following option: Add an existing account.
- Another window will open up on the screen and users need to fill their ID and password in the space provided.
- Hit the Login option present at the bottom of the page.
- This way users are able to switch between accounts via the web login.
On an iPhone
- On your iPhone, users need to open the Twitter application and then swipe right on the main screen. They can also tap on the account icon on the page present in the upper left corner.
- A new window will open on the screen. Here, users need to select the three dots and they will be redirected to another window. Select the following option on the page; Add an existing account. Users can also create a new account.
- Users need to enter a few account-related details on the page such as the email address or phone number in the username field. Also, enter your account password and hit the Log in option on the screen.
On an Android phone.
- Android users can find the below-mentioned ways utterly useful in order to switch Twitter accounts. The steps are as follows:
- Open your Android device and look for the Twitter application on the page.
- Tap on the profile icon and proceed further. You will be redirected to another window on the screen.
- Select the down-facing arrow present next to your name on the page.
- Select the following option: Add an existing account. You can simply create a new account as well.
- Enter the Login credentials for your account such as the username( phone number or email address) along with the password.
- Hit the Login option on the page to complete the process.
So above steps help you to switch between Twitter account for quick access.