Are you unable to boot your unable to Computer not booting issue on your system after you have to upgrade it to the current OS? Well, then you can try some of the easy methods to fix the issues without any hassle. Here’ show.
Recommended Solutions to Computer not booting issue
1. Resolving the Blue screen of death error
For fixing Computer not booting issues because of the blue screen of death error, the user can follow the listed instructions and resolve this issue in time.
- For fixing the blue screen death error, it is suggested to the users that they update the drivers for their Windows.
- Further, the users can check for malware on their computer to resolve this problem.
- The user can even try updating their OS and check if the problem persists or not.
- Check for hard drive errors to resolve this problem.
- Lastly, temporarily disable the antivirus installed on the device.
2. Booting computer in safe mode and exiting from the mode
- To boot the computer in safe mode, the user needs to press the Windows button with S.
- Further, type Settings to open the particular page and click on the update and security option.
- The user needs to click on the recovery option and select restart now under the advanced startup section.
- Then, from the provided options pick the troubleshoot option and click on advanced options to proceed with the solution to fix the Computer not booting problem.
- After that, move to the startup settings and restart the device by pressing F4 at the same time to launch the safe mode.
Exiting safe mode:
- Launch the run prompt and enter msconfig and press enter.
- Further, click on the boot tab and ensure the safe boot option is not selected.
- After that, restart the device.
3. Reset the computer to resolve booting issue
- Look for the search icon on the taskbar and enter Settings.
- Now, select the security and update option.
- Then, on the left pane, pick the recovery option and click on the get started option under reset this PC tab.
4.Perform The System Restore
The System Restore is the quickest option to fix the computer not Booting on window 10. To do this, you’ll need to create a restore point in Safe Mode while installing any new application, Windows updates, and even drivers. Follow the steps mentioned below to create the in your system.
- Press Windows +S keys on your keyboard, then enter “System Restore” in search.
- Now, click on Create a Restore Point, then enter the administrator password (If prompted), then click Yes.
- In the System Properties window, click on System Restore button and then select Next.
- Next, you’ll need to select the restore point, then Next and finally the Finish button.
- The created restore point will not hamper your personal files except the apps, updates, and drivers installed in your system will be removed. Moreover, you can also try the another method for creating the restore point.
- Navigate to the Search icon on your taskbar, enter “control panel” and press Enter.
- In the Search box, type “Recovery” and select Recovery from the results, and then hit the Open System Restore option.
- Now, select Next and then choose the correct restore point and select Next & finish the process.
5. Perform The Automatic Repair Reference
- To fix the computer not Booting on window 10 issue via this method, you’ll need to use another computer, and also download the Windows 10 ISO for making the Media Creation tool. Hereafter, follow the steps mentioned below.
- At first, plug the Windows Installation media in your PC and then reboot it.
- Now, press any key to boot from the USB drive/disk, and on the Install Windows page, select Repair Your Computer option to open the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE).
- In the WinRE window, scroll to the “Choose an Option” section and then select Troubleshoot.
- Now, select Advanced Options and then finally hit the Automatic Repair.
Following above steps to fix Computer not booting issue or You can contact customer service team for more help.