Microsoft account is a combination of email address and password which is used to access various Microsoft services such as Outlook, Skype, Word and much more. One can easily access their Microsoft account to access these services. But troubles come when users forgot their password. If you are one among those users, then you can easily reset the password of your Microsoft account that is very easy and simple.
Follow the below Microsoft account recovery password steps to recover the password:
- First of all, go to https://account.live.com/password/reset by using a web browser.
- Enter your email ID and then click on Next.
- Choose a method of password recovery via Email me a reset link and then you will receive a password reset link to your alternate email address.
- Now open the password reset link that you have received in your email ID.
- Enter a new password for your Microsoft account and then re-enter to confirm.
- After that, click on Next tab to complete the procedure.
Now you can easily login to your Microsoft account with a new password that you have created through above-given steps. If you have any other problem, then contact Microsoft account recovery number to get highly reliable technical assistance from the professionals. They will help to recover your Microsoft account in a very easy way.