Procedure to recover your account if you have lost the recovery phone number or Recovery mail!
With one Google account, you can access all of Google services and products but it is a panic situation if you have lost control over the Google account that you own but you can recover the Google account as in order to help the customers, Google has introduced recovery steps and if you want to know how to recover Google password, you need to follow certain recovery steps. You can recover your account through account recovery page of Google.
Also, it is to be noted that you can recover the password using three ways which are alternate primary mail address, recovery through phone number or through security questions. A user can use any of the given options to recover the password, given that you has set phone number as an option for recovery during account creation or even after that.
However, a user has to provide the answers to security questions while creating the account as it is mandatory step. Besides, Google recovery page may astonish as it might give some extra options that could be useful to recover the password.
But, if a user wants to recover the password but has lost access to phone number and is in dire need to know how to recover Google password without phone number, then, the user has to skip the portion of password recovery through phone number.
Go through following procedure to recover Google password without phone number:
- Go to account recovery page of Google.
- Enter the email address for which it is needed to recover the password.
- Click on Next button.
- A user might get the first option to recover the account with the last password which one remembers using with the Google account. If a user remembers any of the last password, one can enter in the blank field and click Next and follow the on -screen instruction to recover the account.
- However, if one is not comfortable to recover the account using above processes, one can click on Try another Way and recover the account using next steps.
- If you get the option to recover your account through phone number, you need to click on I don’t have my phone.
- When you click on the option I don’t have my phone, it takes you to the next step that asks the user to enter month and year when the account had been created and then, click on Next.
- However, you can skip the above option and click on Try another Way and recover your account.
- When you don’t have the phone number, the other two major options that you can use to recover the account are primary mail address or recovery through security questions.
- Enter primary mail address, a mail with link to reset your account is sent to the primary mail address.
- Click on the next tab.
- Enter the URL of the primary mail address website.
- Click on the mail with link to reset the account.
- Go through the on -screen instructions to reset the password.
Similarly, if you don’t have access to the email and puzzled about how to recover Google password without recovery mail, the procedure to recover the Google password without recovery mail is a bit different than that has been mentioned here. The steps to recover your account are given as follows:
- Go to account recovery page.
- You can use all other options that have been mentioned above and recover your account accordingly and if you need assistance, you can contact the customer care.
- The alternative ways through which you can recover the account are primary phone number if you had set this option in your account or through answering security questions. If you need expert help, you can contact the Google account recovery team. The customer care executives are adept, professional and provide throughout assistance.
Also, if you wish to recover the password without resetting and need to know how to recover Google password without resetting, you can go through following procedure to recover the password without resetting:
- Click on Forgot password on the recovery page...
- If you choose to reset the password with primary email address, a code is sent on the mail address that has been set as a primary mail address.
- Go through the on -screen instruction.
- Reset the password accordingly.
However, if you need human assistance, you can contact the Google account recovery team and get the assistance accordingly.