Are you facing login issues with your email account on AOL? Well, users often face such issues due to forgotten passwords, account hack problems, and other reasons. Nevertheless, one can easily do their AOL account recovery using the basic account verification information such as email addresses or phone numbers. However, if you don’t remember either one of them, then worry not as you can refer to this post for your account recovery. Hence, read further.
Guidelines to AOL account password recovery
- At first, you’ll need to visit the official sign-in page of AOL in your web browser and then enter the username or email ID linked to your account in the relevant particular.
- Now, hit the Sign-in button and then select the “I forgot my password” link to begin with your account’s password recovery.
- Next, you may need to again mention the username of your AOL account into the given field and then hit the Next option.
- Now, you’ll need to enter the phone number that is associated with your AOL account or the one that you provided while creating your account, and then hit the Next option for the AOL account password recovery mechanism.
- After you have provided the phone number, then AOL will send you an account verification code on the phone number. Also, you’ll need to click on “Yes, text me a verification code” to fetch the code.
- Now, mention the code in the given field on the AOL account recovery page and get your account ownership verified following clicking on the Verify tab.
- Hereafter, you’ll be redirected to the password creation page where you can enter the new password for your account of your choice and then re-enter it as well.
- Finally, hit the Save tab to confirm the password changes and then use it for getting access to your AOL account.
Account password recovery on AOL without Phone number
- In case, if you don’t remember the phone number linked to your account, then here’s how you can do your AOL account recovery.
- Visit the AOL sign-in page in your web browser, then hit the “Forgot Password” link, and then enter the account’s username or email address on the password verification page.
- Now go through the CAPTCHA verification process, then click on “Next”, and then pick any of the account recovery option asper your convenience.
- Next, hit the “Submit” option and then you’ll need to provide the alternate email address currently linked to your AOL account.
- Alternatively, you can also select the “Birth Date”, “Gender” and the “ZIP Code” from their respective drop-down menus to verify your account.
- Besides, you can also provide answers for your Account Security Questions in the “Your Answer” box for your AOL account recovery, and then hit the “Submit” button.
- Finally, you can now type your new password in the given spaces and then click on “Submit” to save the changes.
Account password recovery on AOL without alternate email
- In the event, if you can’t recall the alternative account recovery email address linked to your AOL account, then here’s what you can do.
- In your web browser, visit the AOL Mail official website, then hit the Forgot Password link, and mention the AOL username or email address.
- Now, click on Next, then mention the recovery phone number, and then click on Next.
- Next, you’ll need to choose whether you wish to receive a verification code by text or call, and then get it on the chosen option.
- Hereafter, mention the verification code in the given space and then click on Next to create a new password on the next page.
- Finally, save the changes via clicking on the Save button and then you can have further access to it.
Furthermore, you can also contact the tech-support experts to get any help regarding your AOL account recovery. They’ll surely provide you the best assistance with reliable solutions & information.