The iPhone is a part of the human body that needs it more or this one phone is unique to compare in other brands. Some people have critical issue with iPhone and this article gives a bride option for that glitches. There would be many of the users who may be completely dependent upon iPhone to get all their business as well as personal tasks done in an effective manner. But what if all of a sudden users start to face iPhone stop responding issue?
There would be many of the users for whom their iPhone not working to the touch. Such users can simply do is move down the tutorial and try out the below mentioned sequential procedure so that their issue can be resolved on an instant basis. In case of any sort of doubts and discrepancies feel free to get in touch with the experienced technicians of the domain who are available all through the day and all through the year
Why iPhone not responding on iTunes – Get effective guidelines
In case users have been facing iPhone not responding on iTunes issue then that means users' screen is black or frozen due to which users are facing such kind of issue and error. In order to fix such kind of issue users will need to simply force restart their device. Users should not hesitate to do the same as this is not going to delete any of their content from the system. In case users do not know the desired procedure to do the same then they can simply move down the tutorial to get effective steps to the issue.
- To do the force restart, you need to press and quickly release the Volume up button and then press and finally release the Volume down button quickly.
- You will then have to press and hold the Side power button for a few seconds and then release when the Apple logo appears.
- If your system has crashed, then it may take a while longer to show the Apple logo. We will suggest you wait for the logo to come out, and your iPhone will execute the boot sequence.
Refresh the device
- It could be that users may have recently updated their device as a result of which users may have started to face the issue.
- Users can simply do is refresh their device after the restart to check if things are working in an effective manner or not.
Reset all settings:
- This option will erase the current system settings and restore the original value and opportunity without affecting the internal data saved on your iPhone storage.
- You need to enter the section of settings, then general, and then in the reset menu. Now choose “Reset all settings.”
Use iTunes to erase the complex system error that can freeze your iPhone:
- You need to get the computer ready and ensure that you are using the latest version of iTunes.
- After that, open the iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone using the original USB cable or the lightning cable.
- You need to select the icon when your IOS device shows up.
- Now, tap on the button “Restore “Your iPhone name”.
- You can confirm the action by tapping on the restore button from the prompt you will receive.
Restore your phone in DFU mode:
- First, you need to connect your iPhone to the computer via USB cable and turn off your iPhone.
- After that, you need to quickly press and release the Volume up button, press and then release the Volume Down button.
- Now, press and hold the “Power/Side button” for approximately 10 seconds until your screen turns black.
- Now, keep pressing the power/Side button and hit the Volume Down button for another 5-7 seconds.
- After that, you will have to let go of the power/Side button, but you need to keep pressing the Volume down button for another 10 seconds and then release.
- If you find that your phone remains black, then it means that it has successfully entered the DFU mode and is ready for system repair and restoration. You will then get a message from iTunes that your phone is in recovery mode, and you can now restore it.
Clean your screen and your fingers:
- To do this, you can tilt your iPhone a bit in the direct sunlight, and it will reveal the marks of oil, residues, dried crust or food, gunk, moistures, or anything that can be causing your screen to be dirty.
- You can wipe it down with a soft cotton cloth, and it will remove anything from the display touch screen. But, you may need to go for a slightly damp cloth so that you can wipe the screen-free.
- To clean your fingers, you need to make sure that your fingers are dry and clean. You need to wash your hands or the fingers when in doubt or if you have gunk on your fingers.
- Generally, the dry skin does not matter and does not trouble the screen of the iPhone. The wet fingers may cause the hindrance in using the iPhone. For more information on iPhone not responding, you can call on the helpline number.
Go for the hard reset:
- You can go for the hard reset, but the process will depend on the phone you are using.
- If you are using the iPhone 7: you need to hold down the Volume down button and the Power button simultaneously until you see the Apple logo.
- If you are using iPhone 6 and the older one, you need to click on the home button and the power button until you see the Apple logo.
- When the iPhone boots back up, the touch screen works fine again if its simple software or iPhone freezes with the app.
At times in a hurry, users claim that their device is not working in an effective manner. So, users need to ensure that they have checked their device in an effective before claiming that they are facing the issue For further information feel free to get in touch with the experienced technicians in the domain. You can contact the customer support executives if still your iPhone not responding. The executives will be able to assist you in the best possible way and will definitely go out of the box to resolve whatever issue you might be struggling within your iPhone.