An integration of instructions, developers’ code, or unlimited feature that is we known by the name of Firefox, an easy to use search engine acknowledged widely. It has an in-built feature to store settings that you configured at the time of setup, the home page, Bookmarks, and saved passwords in a special profile folder. This folder is like a vault of your browsing history and all the data you have gathered at the time of using it. There is no fear of losing Firefox settings even if you uninstalled it.
Likewise, thunderbird, sea monkey, and the flock have a similar feature to store all the personal settings in a special folder. So in case, you forgot the password of Firefox, Thunderbird, sea monkey, and flock then you retrieve it easily from the folder of your profile. Here showing you all the possible ways to recover the saved password from Firefox/thunderbird/ Sea Monkey and flock profiles.
Recommended steps to recover Mozilla Firefox password recovery
These are all the basic, quick points that one should know to recover the password of all the programs.
- To get started, first you need to download the setup package of firefox password and save it in your system.
- Once you completed the downloading, Double-click on the setup file to install it.
- Following, now let’s start the recovery program. For that, you first click on the “recover from file” button and You will be redirected to a Mozilla password recovery Dialogue box.
- In the next move, click on the button of “Browse” to select the Firefox / Thunderbird / SeaMonkey or Flock profile.
- Tap OK. The program will decrypt and recover easily all the save password from the profile you’ve selected.
Mozilla Firefox password recovery –Get it from Password Recovery Bundle software
Though, in this world of a diverse range of search engines to fetch numerous results, Firefox is among them. A most compatible and easy to configure program in any of the device, but this program require careful implementation of the recovery process in case of forgetting password either you can use Remember me option which automatically saved your password or else you can use password recovery bundle to retrieve Mozilla firefox password recovery. This set of Recovery bundled software is proven to be more quite helpful in the recovery of a password. Let’ see how it all works.
- To start the process, first, install the Password Recovery Bundle on your system.
- Following, Launch the program, and then click on the Start Recovery button. The program will display a drop-down menu that shows all the types of supporting password
- Choose the option of Firefox Password. The program will immediately reveal all the saved passwords with the help of website URLs, logins, and passwords.
- Therefore, this software is compatible with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, and Apple safari to retrieve the password across all the web browsers.
Retrieve Firefox Passwords from Crashed Computer
- At the beginning of the process, first, you need to connect the system to the crashed hard drive.
- Next, Download firefox password recovery software and install it in your system.
- Following the above, introduce the firefox password recovery program.
- Click on recover from file button.
- In the next window, choose from the firefox installation directory and the profile path.
- Tap OK and you will automatically able to retrieve the password from the external hard drive.
Besides, above all the information on the process of Mozilla Firefox Password recovery, if you are seeking further assistance from the customer support team, you can call the professional to get a quick solution or immediate feedback from the team or else visit the nearby service center to fix this issue.