Are you unable to log in to your Facebook account? This can be annoying because Facebook has become an important part of our lives. If you wish to get your account back without any difficulty, then you are at the right place. Here you will get to know how you can recover your lost Facebook account in a hassle-free way.
Recover your lost Facebook account-Know multiple ways to reset
Recovering a lost Facebook account is an easy task and can be done in many different ways. Below, you will find all the possible ways of Facebook account recovery. These ways can help you in getting your account back within no time.
How to Recover Facebook Account with Trusted Contacts?
- To recover an account using a trusted contact, you first need to go to the login page of Facebook.
- Now you need to hit the Forgot Account option given below the login page.
- Now you need to find your Facebook account using your email, phone number, or username and hit the Search button.
- After finding the account, you will get a list of email addresses linked to your account. You need to hit the ‘ I don’t have access to any of them’ option.
- Now you need to enter your new email address or phone number, to which you have access, and hit the Continue button.
- Now you need to click on ‘ Show my trusted contacts’ and enter the name of your trusted contact.
- Now your trusted contact will receive a recovery code through email or text. You need to hit the recovery link and reset the password of your account.
By following the above-given steps, your Facebook account recovery with a trusted contact will be done without any difficulty. Let’s move forward to other ways of recovering a Facebook account.
Log-in from another device:
- If your account is logged in on another device and you wish to recover it, then you can follow the below-given steps:
- First, you need to open the Settings section and click on the Security and login tag.
- Now you need to click on the ‘ Where you are logged in ’ option and view the devices on which your account is logged in.
- Now head over to the login section below the ‘Where you are logged in ‘ option and hit the change password option.
- Now you need to enter your current password or hit the Forgot password option.
- Now you need to follow the on-screen instructions and create a new password for your account.
- At last, you need to save the changes that you have made to your account.
Default Facebook recovery options:
- Default recovery options can help you with a convenient Facebook account recovery. To recover your account using default options, you can follow the steps given below:
- To recover your account using the default recovery procedure, you first need to go to the login page of Facebook.
- Now you need to enter your Facebook username and hit the Forgot password option.
- You are now required to enter your email address, phone number, or username to find your account.
- As you find your account, you need to choose a preferred method of receiving the verification code.
- Now you need to enter the email address or phone number that you can access. You will now receive a verification code on your email or phone number.
- Now you need to enter the verification code in the given space and move ahead.
- At last, you need to reset the password of your Facebook account and confirm the new password.
How to Get Back Into Your Facebook Account by Resetting Facebook Password on the Desktop?
If you have forgotten the password of your account, then there is no need to worry. You can still get into your account by recovering the account password. Facebook account password recovery can be done by following the steps given below:
- If you are using an old device that you have used to log in earlier, then you will get your profile on the login page. You can simply click on your profile to get into your account.
- If you are using a new device, then you need to hit the Forgot Password option and head over to the Find my account page.
- Now you need to give your email address, phone number, or Facebook username and hit the Search button.
- Now you need to choose an option through which you wish to receive the recovery code.
- After giving all the required details, you will see a list of Facebook account. You need to select your account by clicking on this is My Account.
- Now you need to hit the Continue button to receive the recovery code.
- If you don’t have access to your recovery phone number or email, then Facebook won’t be able to verify your account.
- You will now receive a recovery code on your selected option. You need to enter the code in the given space and click on Continue.
- You will now be redirected to the password recovery page. Here, you need to create a new Facebook account password.
- Now you need to confirm the new password of your Facebook account by entering it again.
- At last, you need to hit the Continue button to save the changes that you have made to your account.
You can now try to log in to your Facebook account with the new password. If you still have any queries related to Facebook account password recovery, then you can contact the support team. The support team of Facebook will surely provide instant assistance on your account recovery.
Recommended Sources: Facebook not loading | Facebook live person | Facebook account recovery | Facebook representative | Facebook not opening | Facebook account hacked | Facebook account locked | Facebook not sending | I can't log in to Facebook