Facebook is a social media platform that offers an end number of services to its customers. Even if it provides a platform to its customers wherein they can promote your business and do promote it as per their desires. While using Facebook, there might be chances that you face technical glitches and fail to recover, or your account is being locked.
Why did my Facebook account get locked?-Major reason one must know
- Fake Account - If You didn't use your real name while login into your account, Facebook will eventually find not that a wrong user is using the services of Facebook. Facebook will easily find out the truth that the person is not using its services, and the account will be hacked eventually.
- Misrepresentation:- If you have created a page that impersonates a person or entity, it will be locked or even closed without warning. Facebook can easily catch the error of a wrong message or misrepresentation.
- Group Joined:- If you have joined too many groups, there will be an alert section on the Facebook account. If someone exceeds the limit of joining the group, then the number of the limit will be 200 groups per user. Facebook can easily be a hand; in fact, the numbers have increased, and your account will be easily locked.
- Offensive Content:- If you have written offensive Content or used abusive language or inappropriate Content. The Content will be considered offensive, and Facebook will lock your account for using such Content.
- Hacked:- If someone else has hacked your account or tried to access your account, it's important to know your email as well as your password. Facebook needs to verify the same; otherwise, if someone else tries to log in to your account, the User account will be locked as someone else is accessing it.
Recommended guidelines on how to recover a disabled or locked Facebook account.
- Firstly, You have to visit the official page of the Facebook account and do log in there and do click on forgot password option, which is just below the login option.
- Now do enter your email address, phone number, or your username to search for your account.
- Then a list of names will appear. Click on your account.
- Now you can choose from the two recovery options that include receiving a code via email or receiving a code via phone number.
- Do click on continue once you have chosen the recovery method.
- You will receive a six-digit confirmation code on the selected recovery address. Now enter the given code and click on continue to proceed forward.
- Under the next step, do enter a new password and stronger password, then retype the password to confirm it and do click on the continue.
- Afterward, you can easily log in to your account by simply using your new password.
- You can easily access your Facebook account, or you can easily recover it by simply following the above-written methods and can easily access your Facebook account.
The above-written steps will guide you on how you can easily fix the Facebook account hacked issue and easily avail its services if somehow your Facebook account locked or it is not in working conditions.
Multiple ways will fix the Facebook account locked issue
Method 1 - Wait for 48 hours - 96 hours and Clear Cache.
- It is advisable not to touch your locked account for 96 hours.
- Usually, Facebook unlocks the account after a specific period of time, therefore do not make extra attempts to recover your Facebook account which is locked.
- After 2 -3 days, open your browser, clear cache, cookies, and sign in again, and do access.
Method 2 - Verify your Identity.
- When writing does not help, you need to verify your authorization on the Facebook account.
- Firstly go to the Facebook identification page and visit the website.
- Do enter your username, email address, or the number associated with your Facebook account.
- You will receive a six-digit code on your secondary email address or Phone Number.
- After entering the code you need to create a new password and retype the same to confirm.
Method 3- Submit an Appeal.
If Your account is locked due to any misunderstanding you can submit an appeal to Facebook stating your classification.
- Firstly, you visit the Facebook help contact page.
- Enter your login email address or mobile phone number.
- Type the full name that you have used while registering.
- Do select your Id and attach it by clicking on" choose files".
In the end, click on the send button and easily solve the Facebook account locked issue.
Methods 4:- Contact your Trusted Contacts.
If you find the message for being locked out of your Facebook account, you can use your trusted contacts to recover your Facebook account.
- Go to the Facebook identification page.
- Enter your username, email address, or mobile number to find your account, and then click search.
- Then, do click to have access to these.
- Enter the new email address and type it again to confirm. Click Continue.
- Click to reveal my Trusted Contacts.
The above method will guide you on how you can Recover Facebook accounts locked and get its services back at any given point of time.
Recommended Sources: Facebook not loading | Facebook live person | Facebook account recovery | Facebook representative | Facebook not opening | Facebook account hacked | Facebook account locked | Facebook not sending | I can't log in to Facebook