Google account has become a perfect option for the digital communication with the clients. It is so simple to access on the various devices like Mobile, Laptop, and tablet with the help of IMAP and SMTP mail server settings. The clients can use this kind of the email service on their personal mobile devices after configuring its email address on the mobile devices.
What is the SMTP mail server for Gmail account ?
SMTP mail server settings help someone in sending emails to his clients within a time error free. Bur this simple and wonderful task might be done when someone has enabled his SMTP mail server protocols and port number 465 in his mobile settings. There are most of the people who do not know how to perform the task of the SMTP settings on their personal devices and this why today provided all the correct information related to that easily.
Here are the ways on how to find SMTP mail server settings for Gmail account -
- Open a Smartphone device and go to the app of Gmail account to sign in.
- Go to the settings button and select the mail server protocols option.
- Select the SMTP mail server settings for the outgoing procedure.
- Enter the correct email address and add it to the SMTP mail server mail.
- Press add button and enter the password after selecting the SSL mail server.
- Having completed the task press done button at the end of the procedure.
Get advice on how to enable SMTP for your Gmail account settings easily -
- Go to the settings gear icon and select the SMTP mail server settings.
- Enter the correct email address dux.123@gmail.SMTP.com and press add button.
- Now select
- Press add button again and select the port field to enter the port number 465 and.
- Select the SSL mail server and press the enable button after syncing mail, contact and calendar.
- Enter the password at the end of the procedure.
Get advice for SMTP host for Gmail and port listed down -
- Open device and select the Gmail account app to sign in simply.
- Go to the settings and select the advanced settings option to select the IMAP/POP mail server settings.
- Select the SMTP mail server and enter the correct email address to connect the port 465.
- If there is a settings allowance for the SSL mail server with the Gmail account goes for the SMTP host and port option.
- Select the TLS to sign in with a Google username and password for the sake of the authentication to connect with SSL mail server protocols.
- After completing the task appropriately enter the password at the end of the procedure.
For additional help and better information related to the Gmail SMTP or IMAP mail server settings of Google account at any time.